STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Tate Mcrae - THINK LATER WORLD TOUR

kyliefever2002

saw her in september and it was such a great show, definitely will be getting tickets to show  

not even for a penny but get money i guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I hate when Canadian artists have 1-2 Canadian dates. Tate is from Calgary and that’s where I live. I can’t remember the last time she performed here lol. 

• ATRL Moderator

Looks like she just finished touring last month but I guess this makes sense since she has a new album coming out soon

6 minutes ago, ParisxHilton said:

I hate when Canadian artists have 1-2 Canadian dates. Tate is from Calgary and that’s where I live. I can’t remember the last time she performed here lol. 

She has a hometown show listed for July 5. Kinda weird she didn't just put Calgary since not everyone will know where she's from :skull:

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

poland? i'm sold. going 

Right! I was surprised she was coming here when I got the email, but I guess she's coming basically everywhere ddd :skull: 

I'm excited more popstars, especially the smaller ones, are actually bothering to come here now! We'll be attending :duca: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Right! I was surprised she was coming here when I got the email, but I guess she's coming basically everywhere ddd :skull: 

I'm excited more popstars, especially the smaller ones, are actually bothering to come here now! We'll be attending :duca: 

i know her 3 songs so the album better go off

This is an impressive number of dates. Tate is putting in the work :clap3:

However, she’s set the ticket price at €50+. That’s steeper than many established artists playing the same venue. Ellie Goulding played it for €40 per ticket last month. I wonder if it will sell…

Edited by Both Sides Now

54 minutes ago, ParisxHilton said:

Yeah I was gonna say... did she forget she was Canadian all of a sudden :gaycat7:

47 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Looks like she just finished touring last month but I guess this makes sense since she has a new album coming out soon

She has a hometown show listed for July 5. Kinda weird she didn't just put Calgary since not everyone will know where she's from :skull:

Awesome! Thanks, I didn’t even notice that. I just scanned through for Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver lol

Ew but I just noticed that July 5th coincides with the first day of Calgary Stampede :( please lord don’t make it a Stampede show :rogue:

1 hour ago, ParisxHilton said:

Literally. :rip: 

At least Shania Twain does almost every mid-large city in Canada when she goes on tour (these days). Hell I even remember my first concert being Shania Twain, IN TIMMINS, when she was at the peak of her career.

7 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Literally. :rip: 

At least Shania Twain does almost every mid-large city in Canada when she goes on tour (these days). Hell I even remember my first concert being Shania Twain, IN TIMMINS, when she was at the peak of her career.

I’ve seen Shania twice, but not in her peak. She’s here again in a few days, her THIRD show here this year. I FINALLY saw Fefe Dobson last week because the last two times she was scheduled to be here it was cancelled. 
Carly Rae was another big problem lol, been a fan since idol but never actually saw her until the Dedicated tour lol because the only time she was here was opening for Hedley (f**k that) and her Calgary Stampede headlining show was cancelled because the whole city flooded. 

3 minutes ago, ParisxHilton said:

I’ve seen Shania twice, but not in her peak. She’s here again in a few days, her THIRD show here this year. I FINALLY saw Fefe Dobson last week because the last two times she was scheduled to be here it was cancelled. 
Carly Rae was another big problem lol, been a fan since idol but never actually saw her until the Dedicated tour lol because the only time she was here was opening for Hedley (f**k that) and her Calgary Stampede headlining show was cancelled because the whole city flooded. 

I don't get Canadian artists who refuse to tour Canada. :toofunny3:

Even Avril's last tour, she stopped almost everywhere that made sense. If pop icons can do it, surely an up and coming star should? :ace: 

Girl, not Wolverhampton 💀 I’m going to assume Birmingham O2 academy or institute wasn’t available that day

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

This is an impressive number of dates. Tate is putting in the work :clap3:

However, she’s set the ticket price at €50+. That’s steeper than many established artists playing the same venue. Ellie Goulding played it for €40 per ticket last month. I wonder if it will sell…

UK tickets are £35 which is very normal for an artist like her

4 hours ago, PMM said:

poland? i'm sold. going 

4 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

thank you PiS :clap3:

(im being sarcastic) 

Edited by Raphy23
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is she doing arenas? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.