Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

kyliefever2002

Does someone have the album cover in HQ?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

6 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

Does someone have the album cover in HQ?

the pic on the op is 2400x

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dillan said:

well she's teased 2 more songs and they both have the same feel so

I honestly think they rushed to create that song after the success of Greedy. She had said earlier that the album itself does not sound like Greedy. 

• Like 1

Rooting for her but that is one ugly albumm cover

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

the 2000s sound isn't present on the album at all- other than in 2 songs, it's still great and has several bops though :jonny3:

Oh I didn't even really mean the 00s part LOL

I more so mean her having upbeat songs and good production like greedy and exes! Is that the case for the album or is it a lot of slower ****?

Absolutely stoked that this is coming so soon! Thank god we didn’t have to wait forever. She is booked and busy! Hopefully this will be like a 12 track album at least. She’s going to serve. Can’t wait to hear snippets and see a tracklist 

15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Rooting for her but that is one ugly albumm cover

yeah like wtf are they thinking, this definitely won't be the pretty album cover-collectible ppl usually want in their shelves. for streaming it doesn't matter though

On 11/6/2023 at 9:25 AM, Beyonnaise said:

This is very smart. She has to strike while the iron is hot, not keep throwing out singles hoping another will stick.

Ready for the Max bops :jonnycat:

Wait what’s the tea here? Has she been in the studio with Max Martin? He’s kinda been flopping lately, but I’m still invested

10 minutes ago, Solgayleo said:

Wait what’s the tea here? Has she been in the studio with Max Martin? He’s kinda been flopping lately, but I’m still invested

There's no Max Martin on the album.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

There's no Max Martin on the album.

Is there some ILYA & Savan bops?

Been listening to uh oh the past few days and yeah ig it’s just me that prefers this to greedy but damn I wish it made it on the album, it doesn’t deserve to be a standalone single :'(

Edited by smoore95GAGA
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, BADDEST said:

same day as PF2 I fear her chances of a no1 album are gone 

Let's be real, this isn't going to debut at #1 with or without PF2...she's having a hit right now but she's not an established enough artist with a big enough fan base to have a #1 album yet.

On 11/6/2023 at 11:34 AM, Desire said:

Hmm mainly meant vinyl but that's something at least :duca: 

On 11/6/2023 at 12:59 PM, kellebrity98 said:

I need vinyls😭

if theyre coming theyre probably gonna take some time cause she was posting about being in the studio for the album at least until 2 weeks ago

i agree that the cover is nothing to call home about. But it is cute and minimalistic. A let down compared to her debut cover tho. that one was fire

On 11/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, bruninho said:

This is how you use the hype, not "wait for another hit that might not come" like they did with Ava, Zara, etc.

As an Ava diehard, I 100% agree. The Diamond & Dancefloors delay was such a fumble on her label's part, after building momentum all year long. Tate's people are treating her well :clap3:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

Is there some ILYA & Savan bops?

Yeah, my favorite song on the album is made by them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mega perched for this album of the epoch

wcnQhTHY.gif?ex=655d0f3a&is=654a9a3a&hm=

5 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

it's mostly Ryan Tedder, Jasper Harris and Ido Zmishlany

Yassss ido made some bops for grace vanderwaal

Im getting my hopes upppp

Ot:cute cover but i used to think i could fly was so much better

Edited by crymelanie

The release date for this album was such an horrible move :skull:

This will easily be her biggest debut but the peaks will be low due to the Christmas songs/albums all over December. She could've saved the 2nd single for early December, and then album in early January - greedy will be peaking in the US and it would also push the 2nd single along with it.

The album could've even battle for the #1 spot since the sales in January are the pits, sometimes you can get a #1 selling 50k :rip:

But i'm excited anyways

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The release date for this album was such an horrible move :skull:

This will easily be her biggest debut but the peaks will be low due to the Christmas songs/albums all over December. She could've saved the 2nd single for early December, and then album in early January - greedy will be peaking in the US and it would also push the 2nd single along with it.

The album could've even battle for the #1 spot since the sales in January are the pits, sometimes you can get a #1 selling 50k :rip:

But i'm excited anyways

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.