Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

kyliefever2002

2 minutes ago, bruninho said:

I believe YBMF had a different type of success...there's a lot of songs that reach billions but somehow aren't really popular outside a few bubbles (ex: Dusk Till Dawn).
Greedy is really a mainstream hit, people are talking about her, tweeting about her, hating on her lol

So yeah, this is the moment she gets A FACE for a lot of people.

I hear You Broke Me First on the radio every single day at work. But then again I'm in Canada so she was sort of huge here before she ever expanded into US and other markets.

Edited by Raphy23

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

5 minutes ago, bruninho said:

I believe YBMF had a different type of success...there's a lot of songs that reach billions but somehow aren't really popular outside a few bubbles (ex: Dusk Till Dawn).
Greedy is really a mainstream hit, people are talking about her, tweeting about her, hating on her lol

So yeah, this is the moment she gets A FACE for a lot of people.

it's more of a cult classic

5 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I hear You Broke Me First on the radio every single day at work. But then again I'm in Canada so she was sort of huge here before she ever expanded into US and other markets.

I know her because I'm a dance and music fanatic so even living in Brazil, I watched her on So You Think You Can Dance, and listened to her very first single. But I'm only seeing a lot of people talking about her NOW. It's really expanding (and at the right moment tbh).

32 minutes ago, bruninho said:

I know her because I'm a dance and music fanatic so even living in Brazil, I watched her on So You Think You Can Dance, and listened to her very first single. But I'm only seeing a lot of people talking about her NOW. It's really expanding (and at the right moment tbh).

so brazil doesn't spam YBMF and She's All I Wanna Be on the radio (the ones that play English songs)? Im genuinely curious. Because I can't go 1 day without hearing either of those being played.

4 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

so brazil doesn't spam YBMF and She's All I Wanna Be on the radio (the ones that play English songs)? Im genuinely curious. Because I can't go 1 day without hearing either of those being played.

to be honest, I don't listen to radio anymore. It's either streaming or my huge cd collection lol
but I don't think it's played here, at least not a lot, especially SAIWB which I love.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bruninho said:

to be honest, I don't listen to radio anymore. It's either streaming or my huge cd collection lol
but I don't think it's played here, at least not a lot, especially SAIWB which I love.

But like even I go to the gym (which has some sort of stingray playlist on), SAIWB and 10:35 will be playing. She's really inescapable in Canada.

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

She’s “faceless” because Greedy is literally her first hit :deadbanana2: she’s still making a name for herself

except her first hit is you broke me first. greedy is her first SMASH.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Credit said:

her face looks perfectly fine to me. some people are just too used to seeing surgerized fake noses :celestial2:

She is a natural beauty!

• Like 5

Everyone keeps saying Britney Christina but Im getting future Jlo hits from her(not a bad thing)

• Like 1

we need her to post the tracklist reveal with a cunty pic today and a promo single next week to keep the hype going

8mvDFno.thumb.gif.80bce18244410dc1090c99

7 hours ago, BlackAura said:

Oh I'm sorry

Sorry that you lomme

Changed my mind up

Like it's sour gummy...

:gaycatina1:

I thought the lyric was origami 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

we need her to post the tracklist reveal with a cunty pic today and a promo single next week to keep the hype going

Wait, here she kinda looks like Stefani Germanotta...

• Like 1

From what we’ve heard:

Greedy >> Exes >>> Grave = Title Track >>>>> Run for the Hills

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

I’m not even kidding, as long as I have like 5 or 6 other songs to bop to, I’ll give her my stan card. 

She can sing, she can dance, she has a cute personality, she’s gorgeous, and she’s starting to make POP music. That’s bait for an *** like me lol

• Like 1

I've been a a Tate binge this week. I knew a lot of her older music from canadian radio, but just discovered her very first EP from 2017, and I'm especially into Slip. :jamming:

2 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

I’m not even kidding, as long as I have like 5 or 6 other songs to bop to, I’ll give her my stan card. 

She can sing, she can dance, she has a cute personality, she’s gorgeous, and she’s starting to make POP music. That’s bait for an *** like me lol

Just look at how she effortlessly slays in this music video. She's already got so many bops and im excited for more! :flame:

• Like 1

Tates production is always solid, I just wish her voice was not so grating. Whatever though, congrats to her for making it big:clap3:

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 1

She gives me JLo vibes so I really like her! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Even better, a dance solo lmao!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.