doordash driver accused of eating 4 slices of customer's pizza

Asscatchem

I hate fake viral videos tbh and the longer the internet and social media is in our lives I feel like the easier it is detect a lot of the contrived sh*t on SM

• Like 4

"I don't know who fucked me, if you fucked me, , if he fucked me"

:redface:

Edited by harwee

11 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I hate fake viral videos tbh and the longer the internet and social media is in our lives I feel like the easier it is detect a lot of the contrived sh*t on SM

it’s rly cringe and we need to talk about it , it honestly is a part of why i believe some ppl like these are ‘backdrop people’

bc how the hell do u meet up with ur friends and the conversation comes about; ‘hey bro i have a really funny idea let’s buy a doordash insulated bag and a domino’s pizza and we’ll write a script and pretend you’re the delivery driver who ate a couple slices of the pizza and record it and post it on the internet and everyone will believe it’ like jfjdhdhdhdj THEYRE SICK IN THE HEAD 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, imabadkid said:

One time, I woke up to a text message from someone that I used to know saying, "Hey, go on my Facebook and share my most recent video with your friends and family! :)" The video was of him singing The Star Spangled Banner in front of the Lincoln Memorial in front of a giant audience with a 2-paragraph long caption about how he became emotionally overwhelmed with patriotism looking upon the Lincoln Memorial and could not resit sporadically bursting into song to celebrate the greatness of the United States.

Needless to say, I am happy I cut that person out of my life.

• Haha 2

This reminds me of that one video with the two Indian men going at each other constantly shouting bloody bastard and whatnot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.