Trump claims he won all 50 states in 2020 election ahead of NY court appearance

Komet

On 11/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, DatChickDoe said:

He is so deranged. People thinking he is a good Republican candidate tells a lot about the stupidity of some people. The Republicans need to coordinate and defeat him in the primaries with someone semi sane so I don’t have to vote Biden again. 

The former governor of Maryland (R) would’ve been a good candidate. He was very popular in Maryland a deep blue state.

We got 12 million more votes or so … 12 million more votes than we got the first time.

This is what I think gets him. He can not fathom losing because he got more votes than in 2016, but he is ignoring the reality that voting in general was up from 2016 and even Biden received a record amount of votes. Yeah, you got 12m more votes, and Biden got 12m more votes than you. :ahh: 

On 11/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, DatChickDoe said:

He is so deranged. People thinking he is a good Republican candidate tells a lot about the stupidity of some people. The Republicans need to coordinate and defeat him in the primaries with someone semi sane so I don’t have to vote Biden again. 

There is no one after Trump and the GOP knows that. There is no one as charismatic or who is able to pull people into the party and rile them up. There is no one with the ability to fundraise like him. There is no one who stands a chance at winning like Trump. And they know in 2028, there is no way they will be able to win again with the amount of young people who will be of voting age. That is why they want to consolidate power if Trump wins. I am not being hyperbolic, they will do everything in their power to ensure there is never another election if Trump wins simply because they know they will not win. If Trump wins, that is the end.

Edited by Sannie

After moving to a more rural part of Illinois, it's pretty wild how hard they go for him. STILL. The amount of Trump flags, signs and stickers I see on cars/houses/businesses. 

He has won more land than J'Biden that's for sure. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.