Trump claims he won all 50 states in 2020 election ahead of NY court appearance

Komet

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-05/donald-trump-claims-he-won-all-50-states-in-2020-election-in-flo/103067228

Donald Trump has claimed that he won all 50 states in the 2020 US election at a Florida event where two of his rivals for the Republican presidential primaries were booed for suggesting the party should dump the former president before his legal woes catch up with him. Mr Trump faces 91 criminal charges across four indictments, two of which are related to election interference.

Despite soundly losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden by more than seven million votes — 306 to 232 in the electoral college — Mr Trump continues to push discredited claims of widespread election fraud.

"We won, the last time, 50 states, think of it, 50 states," he told the Freedom Summit, outside Orlando, Florida, on Saturday night. "We won every state. We then did great in the election. We got 12 million more votes or so … 12 million more votes than we got the first time. "The whole thing is a lie … the whole election is a lie."

While Mr Trump attracted more support in 2020 than in his upset 2016 election victory over Hillary Clinton, Mr Biden flipped the states of Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia for 74 crucial electoral college votes.

Bro that was 3 years ago, let it go

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Oh my god, this man is insane.

• Haha 1

I can’t handle the possibility of this lowlife returning to office, god save us :mazen:

• Like 3

He is so deranged. People thinking he is a good Republican candidate tells a lot about the stupidity of some people. The Republicans need to coordinate and defeat him in the primaries with someone semi sane so I don’t have to vote Biden again. 

3 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

He is so deranged. People thinking he is a good Republican candidate tells a lot about the stupidity of some people. The Republicans need to coordinate and defeat him in the primaries with someone semi sane so I don’t have to vote Biden again. 

They cannot. The Republican Party is now the party of Trump. Even when he isn’t present physically, he’s still there. At this point the damage is done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dr. Alexander

If the entire Election process is a lie, then just don’t run again. You don’t want to waste your time, right?

:ryan3:

It's almost been three years, let it go

Although he certainly wouldn't since he still hasn't even acknowledged the fact that he lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2016

giphy.gif

Is there anyway to stop him from running? I thought all these trials were supposed to do that :deadbanana4: how can you be a criminal and still able to run for president? :deadbanana4:

Which is exactly why everyone who supports him is mentally or morally challenged or both.

• Like 2

Are we ready for Trump presidency round 2 :rip: 

I constantly go back and forth between thinking Trump is genuinely just an incredibly stupid person who resonates with other stupid people and thinking that he knows he’s lying and doing all this as a pure grift. This comment puts me back in the second camp because I refuse to believe that even an incredibly stupid person can genuinely believe in his heart that Trump would have won states like Vermont, Hawaii and California if it hadn’t been for the mysterious unprovable fraud :toofunny2:

His mental health is truly declined dramatically in recent years :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

His mental health is truly declined dramatically in recent years :gaycat2:

I really has and his looks as well. 

And we are likely getting him back into the White House now that Biden is flopping with Arabs in the Midwest and younger voters :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.