Biden losing to Trump in new swing state polls, Dems don't want Joe or Kamala

Communion

1 hour ago, DAP said:

The West doesn’t need Iran for that. They’re doing a good job of that themselves by letting corporations hollow out our governments. :bird:

Corporations/Businesses are who rule the world. We are secretly in a one world order. That’s why Russia and china trying to grab what they can cause they don’t fully have their seats at the table. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• GhostBox

Biden was a huge mistake... at this point I feel like even Hillary would've done better. I don't see Dems winning if he runs again saldy.

13 hours ago, Domination said:

I’ll still be voting for Joe despite finding his response to Israel’s invasion of Gaza to be deplorable. I really can’t understand how me symbolically not voting for some moral grandstanding will do anything but directly cause even more misery for marginalized Americans.

Can trump even run next year? He hasn’t made any of the gop debates unless he running independent?

7 hours ago, Maroonx said:

Biden was a huge mistake... at this point I feel like even Hillary would've done better. I don't see Dems winning if he runs again saldy.

Who would they lose against the Rnc nominees are just as sad. Clearly trump isn’t running unless he going independent or something 

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Who would they lose against the Rnc nominees are just as sad. Clearly trump isn’t running unless he going independent or something 

Sis, he's the nominee at this point. You don't have to participate in the debates. Biden is refusing to debate Williamson for example. 

8 hours ago, FreeXone said:

yuppp. You think Trump isn't gonna run??? I am betting my money he is running sadly. :-/

Progressives cheering on the idea of Trump winning as a personal "**** you" to Dems is so sick and twisted. They want the country to burn and millions of minorities to suffer for their own political "I told you so". :rip:

Prior to the Palestinian genocide, I was like, "it would take something massive for Dems to lose". Well... :ahh: Dems prove once again they are incapable of doing the basic common sense ****.

29 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, he's the nominee at this point. You don't have to participate in the debates. Biden is refusing to debate Williamson for example. 

I mean... if enough people like yourself actually voted, we could choose someone else during the primary, but young people would rather cry and claim they are not voting to score woke points than actually vote to change things. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I mean... if enough people like yourself actually voted, 

How would people know who to vote for if the DNC is blacklisting anyone who challenges Biden? Sis, I don't have the time. Don't be snarky trying to be quirky and sassy only to say some dumb ****. I don't mean to be rude but reading smarmy nonsense isn't worth my time. 

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Progressives cheering on the idea of Trump winning as a personal "**** you" to Dems is so sick and twisted. They want the country to burn and millions of minorities to suffer for their own political "I told you so". :rip:

this, literally, in a nutshell :rip: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

How would people know who to vote for if the DNC is blacklisting anyone who challenges Biden? Sis, I don't have the time. Don't be snarky trying to be quirky and sassy only to say some dumb ****. I don't mean to be rude but reading smarmy nonsense isn't worth my time. 

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Prior to the Palestinian genocide, I was like, "it would take something massive for Dems to lose". Well... :ahh: Dems prove once again they are incapable of doing the basic common sense ****.

I mean... if enough people like yourself actually voted, we could choose someone else during the primary, but young people would rather cry and claim they are not voting to score woke points than actually vote to change things. 

3 hours ago, Communion said:

3 hours ago, qegqeg said:

She would obliterate him :dies: 

In the history of the last like 150 years has a running president ever lost to someone of their own political party? 

i love Marianne Williamson but has that ever happened? I’ve never seen a sitting president running for a second term have their nomination withdrawn from the same

patty he is affiliated with. But maybe I’m wrong? 

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

this, literally, in a nutshell :rip: 

3 hours ago, Sannie said:

Using minorities as tools to score some moral victory points against republicans is transparent, gross and racist. Y'all don't care about the ''millions of minorities suffering'', y'all care about "owning" the republicans where the minorities in question are just the paws in your game to achieve that. 

Stop gaslighting minorities and guilt tripping them into voting for WHITE MEN and start putting those same white men in the hot seat regarding their treatment of said minorities and also listening to the minorities when they speak of something that directly affects them. Neither Biden nor Trump give a single **** about minorities and y'all know it, just as you and people spouting such rhetoric don't either. We see through you. 

Edited by AMIT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Whoever made the tweet will be gasping for air once Trump is back into the White House. 

• Thumbs Down 1

These polls really don't make sense tbh because I would expect Wisconsin to go flip back to red before Michigan. Double digit lead in Nevada? yeah no. Besides a quarter of the people surveyed didn't vote in the last election, the NYT just wants clicks. Should be a wake up call for the Democrats tho. The elections tonight should paint a better picture than these polls. 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, FreeXone said:

In the history of the last like 150 years has a running president ever lost to someone of their own political party? 

i love Marianne Williamson but has that ever happened? I’ve never seen a sitting president running for a second term have their nomination withdrawn from the same

patty he is affiliated with. But maybe I’m wrong? 

Does precedent matter? Before Trump, no one in the our entire country's history had ever been elected to president with no prior military or elected experience.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Nikki Hayley is very popular amongst Republicans. She’s winning them over each debate. She’s a hard hitter and would likely appeal to Republicans as well as democrats only interested in identity politics. She’d also easily sway the independents disgusted at the idea of genocide. She’d wipe the floor with Biden. In fact I think polls show she’s the candidate that would beat him by the largest margin. 

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

Using minorities as tools to score some moral victory points against republicans is transparent, gross and racist. Y'all don't care about the ''millions of minorities suffering'', y'all care about "owning" the republicans where the minorities in question are just the paws in your game to achieve that. 

Stop gaslighting minorities and guilt tripping them into voting for WHITE MEN and start putting those same white men in the hot seat regarding their treatment of said minorities and also listening to the minorities when they speak of something that directly affects them. Neither Biden nor Trump give a single **** about minorities and y'all know it, just as you and people spouting such rhetoric don't either. We see through you. 

I’m a minority, wtf :rip: 

I really, and I mean REALLY, would never want to become of you’s that go back and forth for pages and pages and pages, so I’m going to politely tell you that I disagree with your wrong take on me, personally. Have a good evening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Wait until you find out the demographics of what people don't vote in America. 

57 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I really, and I mean REALLY, would never want to become of you’s that go back and forth for pages and pages and pages, so I’m going to politely tell you that I disagree with your wrong take on me, personally. Have a good evening.

That's somehow even worse. :deadbanana:Why are you allowing yourself to be used that way by (white) liberals and even going as far as guilt tripping your own people into buying into a system they themselves have seen time and time again does not work for or care about them? 

8 minutes ago, AMIT said:

That's somehow even worse. :deadbanana:Why are you allowing yourself to be used that way by (white) liberals and even going as far as guilt tripping your own people into buying into a system they themselves have seen time and time again does not work for or care about them? 

remember the whole aspect of “IF IM NOT VOTING FOR BIDEN IT DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!” ? well, just reverse that in my case, and figure it out. You’ll also maybe understand that you shouldn’t be assuming things and putting words in peoples mouths. I simply quoted someone pointing out what all of this feels like in this thread, and that’s that, so please refrain from your disgusting remarks about me “guilting my own people” and allowing myself to be “used” by white liberals. You’re in absolute hysterics for no reason, and directing your anger at the wrong person.

like I said, politely, I disagree with your wrong take on me and your assumptions, thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

remember the whole aspect of “IF IM NOT VOTING FOR BIDEN IT DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!” ? well, just reverse that in my case, and figure it out. You’ll also maybe understand that you shouldn’t be assuming things and putting words in peoples mouths. I simply quoted someone pointing out what all of this feels like in this thread, and that’s that, so please refrain from your disgusting remarks about me “guilting my own people” and allowing myself to be “used” by white liberals. You’re in absolute hysterics for no reason, and directing your anger at the wrong person.

like I said, politely, I disagree with your wrong take on me and your assumptions, thank you. 

The irony. :biblio:

My point is that Biden does not care about you (or anyone else in here) and he is not entitled to your vote. Having voted for him means you agreed with him on everything he's done and is doing and with this absolute farse of a ''democratic'' system as a whole. The people you know that have not and/or will not vote for him or whomever else know what is up and I hope you will come to that same realization one day. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Considering that Trump endorsed puppets are keep falling like dominoes in recent elections, these polls seems to be very legit :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.