• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• GhostBox

10 hours ago, Reginald said:

Imagine polling worse than a man facing 100 felonies, who has openly admitted his plan to turn this country into an authoritarian christofascist hellhole :deadbanana4:

We are so, deeply f**ked.

And the DNC would rather the worst possible outcome happen, than ever choose another candidate.  

The democrats get to fundraise more and get to enrich themselves when they’re not in power

• Like 3

I CANT believe Iran’s plan to destabilize the West has worked. Progressives learned NOTHING from the 2016 elections and Russia. 

yall think you’re gonna have better lives under East’s influence? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Everyone understood, except the Democratic Party apparently, that Biden was a shoe-in. He was elected to simply get Trump out. During his term, they should’ve been looking for his replacement for 2024. I don’t understand why they didn’t do that.

Biden was never meant for two terms. He was supposed to do one, and a younger, sharper Democrat was to be elected to replace him.

Exactly

16 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Joe Biden, his administration, and Democrat leadership have likely doomed the Democratic Party, and all of America in turn. When the Republicans are elected next year and begin to enact Project 2025, we all know exactly who to blame.

The democrats have been a MESS since after Obama. They just lost their way I’m so sad but I will be investing and hoping cauS project 2025 cannot happen!!! It will be the death of America

9 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I mean... Biden hugging genocide Netanyahu only twenty-four hours after Israel's government bombed a Palestinian hospital was such a picture -- Nobody will ever forget it! :skull:

Trump would have been hugging him too. All of my republicans friends are pro Israel and trump was very pro israel. 

any Us candidate would be cause of war ever broke out in the Middle East Israel is our only real ally. Of course the US would

gaslight for them. Would have happened either way. Trump just would have brainwashed better using Hamas to get his way like they did with Isis

i see my republican friends literally posting all the time that Hamas is supposedly planning to attack America and coming in as illegal immigrants and all other conspiracy bs 

Edited by FreeXone

Yeah, I'm considering not voting for the president.

I'll still vote for house, senate and local races though

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FreeXone said:

The democrats have been a MESS since after Obama. They just lost their way I’m so sad but I will be investing and hoping cauS project 2025 cannot happen!!! It will be the death of America

Its because Obama was supposed to usher in a new wave of younger democrats to take over, however the older bunch just cant let go of power. All the oíd people in congress should be advisors to the younger generation instead of running the ship. And the party cannot grow until those people leave.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Every poll a year before 2020’s election had Biden winning in a landslide, which we all know the electoral college margin tightened to about 43k votes across three states, being only the second most narrow victory for a president-elect behind Bush-Gore 2000. This erasure of history is ******* hilarious :ahh: 

The polls had biden winning the total vote (which yall hated) but losing the individual states by 1-3 point margins, which you guys spammed during the primaries until Biden won NC(?). After that it was the DNC rigged everything for Biden after the dropouts. Specifically , you posted a poll with Biden losing by 1% and Bernie winning by five or six percent. Its not revisionist history if you just forgot what you posted yourself.

16 hours ago, Chemist said:

https://www.realclearpolitics

16 hours ago, Communion said:

For those reading: keep in mind, the OP literally features NYT/Sienna highlighting that a poll from the same point in 2019/2020 showing Biden winning:

F-LHHsHW8AAtKh2?format=jpg&name=medium

Why would a user like this try to blatantly lie to everyone reading? 

.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

Why are you lying. All the polls showed Biden destroying Trump, even 1 year in advance :rip:

Respectfully check your sources. The emerson and USA polls did not, which were polls that were posted outside of the election thread. Which goes back to my point of selecting negative polls to create their own individual thread a year out.

In response to Communion, which goes back to the original point, certain people picking and choosing polls that fit their narrative to post outside of the election thread like this, and then even above, lying about the content of their sources (which i saw with a two second view of that person’s own sources).

If you guys want to be an echo chamber, that is on you guys (as i wont be replying) but facts are we are still a year out, and literally anything can happen. I hold that for any polls that would say Biden is leading trump as well. It is too early in the process (and quite frankly, both of these candidates might not even be alive next year for the election).

• Like 2

Well, good luck thinking a republican candidate who implemented a Muslim ban isn’t going to feed into Islamophobia and do the same if not worse than Biden. 

If you’re going to make that bed be prepared to lay in it.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well of course, no one wants four more years of Genocide Joe!

Our country is doomed. Trump already ****** up the Supreme Court and try to overthrow the election. If he gets elected we're gonna be even more ******. 

• Like 1

Next November… t’s either Genocide Joe + current rights in the USA Vs. Dictator Genocide Trump + Project 2025 

spacer.png

On 11/5/2023 at 11:35 AM, Cruel Summer said:

Joe Biden, his administration, and Democrat leadership have likely doomed the Democratic Party, and all of America in turn. When the Republicans are elected next year and begin to enact Project 2025, we all know exactly who to blame.

Not me just learning about Project 2025, yikes. :redface:

I’ll still be voting for Joe despite finding his response to Israel’s invasion of Gaza to be deplorable. I really can’t understand how me symbolically not voting for some moral grandstanding will do anything but directly cause even more misery for marginalized Americans.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Domination said:

I’ll still be voting for Joe despite finding his response to Israel’s invasion of Gaza to be deplorable. I really can’t understand how me symbolically not voting for some moral grandstanding will do anything but directly cause even more misery for marginalized Americans.

Same. Biden is still a far better option than Trump. 

• Like 2

I will not be voting for him and encouraging every young person I meet and all my friends not to as well. Genocide Joe and the entire child murdering Dem party needs to know that their blind support of Israel is unacceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Domination said:

Provide proof that Biden has caused “less misery” for marginalized Americans. Everything they warned about happening under another trump Admin has basically happened under a Biden one 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

these numbers make zero sense either way 💀

So what’s the truth 

:suburban:

12 hours ago, Яeo. said:

I CANT believe Iran’s plan to destabilize the West has worked. Progressives learned NOTHING from the 2016 elections and Russia. 

Oh god :sleep:

12 hours ago, Яeo. said:

The West doesn’t need Iran for that. They’re doing a good job of that themselves by letting corporations hollow out our governments. :bird:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Its because Obama was supposed to usher in a new wave of younger democrats to take over, however the older bunch just cant let go of power. All the oíd people in congress should be advisors to the younger generation instead of running the ship. And the party cannot grow until those people leave.

Yes cause there have been some shining gen x and millennial democrats who should have been taking over! The boomer dems should have been let go. Millennial still too young but the gen x dems should have been put on the pedestals and taking over. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.