• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• GhostBox

26 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

And as someone else said, Biden is just as awful, at the very least Tramp owns being a despicable, irredeemable piece of trash

When did Trump "own" this exactly? :deadbanana2: His entire public persona is that he's this persecuted angel who has never done anything wrong and everything against him is a witch-hunt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Biden will win most if not all of these states 🤷

The electoral college has come to to bite Democrats in the a$$ once again!

Minnesota and Michigan (two states w/substantial Arab minorities) have a very real chance of going red in a year. 

It’s a coin flip chance for Biden to win/lose unlike 2020.

Well, maybe they were right, just not in the most expected of ways :michael:

• Haha 1

Biden should have bowed out gracefully and let the primary process take place. At this point, it's too late. Don't give me the whole "Buuu butt Biden is the only candidate that can beat Trump! Nobody likes any of the other options!"... A lot of times the general public doesn't know anything about the majority of the candidates in the primaries until they start campaigning and getting their message out. Look at 2008 and 2016... a large majority of America didn't know who Barack Obama or Bernie Sanders were until they started campaigning for president. 

Biden is serving RBG here. :coffee2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

Minnesota and Michigan (two states w/substantial Arab minorities) have a very real chance of going red in a year. 

Minnesota and Michigan will both go blue in 24. The only one of the big 3 swing states to could go trump is Wisconsin.  The Dems have built up their base real well in Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

Georgia and AZ are a coin flip. No one thought Biden was gonna win them in 20.

NV will be won by a point or two no matter who wins. Like it has the last two times  their NV numbers here makes it all pretty unbelievable really. 🤷

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Communion said:

On this account? Good luck convincing anyone of that! 

Again, your trolling isn't convincing. Redirect this anger to the DNC! Thank you! Smooches! 

Oh yeah I am, we just differ because I know when not to lay on the floor kicking and screaming because I don’t get every single thing I want in a candidate and don’t have the burn it all to the ground and let republicans rebuild it mentality because Biden did what every single candidate republican or democrat would have done in the same situation. There’s a reason 90% of celebrities are silent on this. Because it’s damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Picking Either side means you’re either islamophobic or antisemitic and the president doesn’t have the luxury to stay silent. I just understand the complexity of things unlike you, but maybe you’ll get there one day, SMOOCHES😘

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Polls: *show young people, people of color, and progressive women have soured on Joe*

You: "I CAN'T BELIEVE STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN WOULD DO THIS TO JOE!!! AND WE'RE JUST GONNA LET THEM WIN!!"

Pick another candidate. It's really that simple. Maybe you should have listened to progressives 4 years ago. Oopsies! 

We don't ever get to "pick" a candidate in the Democratic primaries. It's chosen for us every time :bibliahh:

Edit: unfortunately it's chosen by the DNC, but people like woo-hoo and South Carolinains aid immensely in doing so with their unwavering support.

Edited by differentkindahigh
  • Like 6

Wow, what a collapse among young voters.  

Democrats need to stop forcing Joe down america’s throats.  People are saying no. 

• Like 1

It’s also astonishing that when they start deporting palestines from the US the same people will be making threads about how awful it is and trump blah blah blah, and when you say well you had the option to atleast stop that part in 2024 it’ll be full on mental breakdowns. I’d rather hold the line than give republicans another inch of ground but some people don’t feel that way and that’s fine. You gotta live with the consequences and for the record I’m more than open to another candidate, but here we are. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

I don’t think we need to worry about Minnesota as much as Michigan and Wisconsin.  But honestly, genocide Joe might beat the odds and lose all three. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, woohoo said:

and when you say well you had the option to atleast stop that part in 2024

Yeah, DEMOCRATS had the option to stop it in 2020 by not nominating a Zionist terrorist neoliberal CORPSE for president. But here we are.

Again, it didn't have to be this way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Democrats will see the result of these polls and prefer to skew conservative rather than lean towards a progressive agenda. That party and country are beyond salvation.

Edited by Scars
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Yeah, DEMOCRATS had the option to stop it in 2020 by not nominating a Zionist terrorist neoliberal CORPSE for president. But here we are.

Again, it didn't have to be this way.

It didn’t, but it’s the hand we’ve been dealt. You can either play it and see it through or fold. We also didn’t have the most progressive candidates in 2020 Besides Bernie and Warren both of whom I wanted, but realistically until the boomers holding onto power are gone we’re stuck with moderates but can push things further left each cycle. 

7 minutes ago, woohoo said:

It’s also astonishing that when they start deporting palestines from the US the same people will be making threads about how awful it is and trump blah blah blah, and when you say well you had the option to atleast stop that part in 2024 it’ll be full on mental breakdowns. 

........by voting for the same demented criminal who funded and supported the genocide? 

The choice being between "Deporting Palestinians (to where? THEIR land in Palestine I hope?)" vs "Ethnically cleansing & Genociding Palestinians" isn't helping:lmao: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Thank god I live in a country where I can vote for a sane center left party. Imagine being a leftist and supporting Donald Trump and Republicans and all because of the war in Israel. Trump would be 1000 times worse for Palestinians than Biden. Who cares about women's rights. Who cares about LGBT+ rights. Who cares about the jewish community. The far left clearly doesn't. Trump has to be stopped and it's in the best interest of everyone who believes in human rights and a progressive future that he doesn't win the presidency.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

It’s just crazy that Trump might win not because he has a good platform but because of his cult following. This country is screwed :shakeno:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, woohoo said:

It’s also astonishing that when they start deporting palestines from the US the same people will be making threads about how awful it is and trump blah blah blah, and when you say well you had the option to atleast stop that part in 2024 it’ll be full on mental breakdowns. I’d rather hold the line than give republicans another inch of ground but some people don’t feel that way and that’s fine. You gotta live with the consequences and for the record I’m more than open to another candidate, but here we are. 

Agreed 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

........by voting for the same demented criminal who funded and supported the genocide? 

The choice being between "Deporting Palestinians (to where? THEIR land in Palestine I hope?)" vs "Ethnically cleansing & Genociding Palestinians" isn't helping:lmao: 

Great idea. Let republicans Send them back to their war torn destroyed country, because that makes things for them so much better. They may even luck out and arrive with the war still going on and get right in the middle of it. What’s done is done and I’m not saying Biden handled it well at all, but the fact that people are okay with making things worse for us and the current Palestinians in the US is mind boggling to me. People don’t have to vote for him but they also shouldn’t pretend to be shocked when things get much, much worse. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

Thank god I live in a country where I can vote for a sane center left party. Imagine being a leftist and supporting Donald Trump and Republicans and all because of the war in Israel. Trump would be 1000 times worse for Palestinians than Biden. Who cares about women's rights. Who cares about LGBT+ rights. Who cares about the jewish community. The far left clearly doesn't. Trump has to be stopped and it's in the best interest of everyone who believes in human rights and a progressive future that he doesn't win the presidency.

Yay women's rights! Yay LGBTQ+ rights! Yay BIPOC rights! Yay human rights!

ElCL0UFVMAAn8ZN.jpg

You and your posts are so hilarious. For anyone reading the thread, this user lives in Germany and apparently the pro-Palestine protests are scaring him!

On 11/4/2023 at 7:12 PM, Anthinos said:

The Pro-Palestine protests in Germany have really opened my eyes. I'm honestly scared. The political left is clearly blind when it comes to Islamism and many leftists genuinely hate the West. I would never vote for a right wing party but I don't feel comfortable voting for the left either. At least in Germany every party supports Israel but still. We need to have an open discussion about certain topics. The left needs to stop suger-coating Islamism. We literally have people here wanting a caliphate. This war is bigger than just Israel/Palestine and I'm afraid it's going to help the far right in Europe.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

Imagine polling worse than a man facing 100 felonies, who has openly admitted his plan to turn this country into an authoritarian christofascist hellhole :deadbanana4:

We are so, deeply f**ked.

And the DNC would rather the worst possible outcome happen, than ever choose another candidate.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Great idea. Let republicans Send them back to their war torn destroyed country, because that makes things for them so much better. They may even luck out and arrive with the war still going on and get right in the middle of it. What’s done is done and I’m not saying Biden handled it well at all, but the fact that people are okay with making things worse for us and the current Palestinians in the US is mind boggling to me. People don’t have to vote for him but they also shouldn’t pretend to be shocked when things get much, much worse. 

"You don't have to vote for the candidate that is actively funding the genocide of your people but hey...it could be worse ;)"

This kind of guilt-tripping and manipulation will not work again. Try another one.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh suddenly Palestinians matter when it comes to voting but they sing different tune in another thread. Certain people just bunch of hypocrites. Good luck booking those votes :coffee2:

• Thanks 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.