• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• woohoo

• Communion

• FreeXone

As he should. Yes, Trump is very unpopular but Biden's dehumanization of the Palestinians absolutely did it for a lot of people. Disappointing.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 3

Joe Biden, his administration, and Democrat leadership have likely doomed the Democratic Party, and all of America in turn. When the Republicans are elected next year and begin to enact Project 2025, we all know exactly who to blame.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Screw Biden. Heā€™s worse than Trump.Ā 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

duh he only won last time because Trump butchered the panini so badly. This time, Genocide Biden has been exposed as much or bigger monster than Trump. With Trump at least you know he is a rotten human being and he acts that way whereas Biden tries to portray this image of a rational peace loving guy when in reality he is very conservative (really alligns more republican ideology, and 100% approves of the genocide of the Palestinian people. I'm so disgusted every time i remember i stood in line in the cold to vote for him. Wont be making that mistake again. (dont quote me saying blah blah blah that means trump will win) at this point both options are rotten, self-serving human beings who do not care about us people at the bottom or minorities.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I canā€™t wait to pop popcorn and watch how much ā€œbetterā€ things get under Trump. We deserve it honestly. What a time to be alive for straight white Christian males. Ā :WAP::eatpopcorn::duca:

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, woohoo said:

What a time to be alive for straight white Christian males.Ā Ā 

Polls: *show young people, people of color, and progressive women have soured on Joe*

You: "I CAN'T BELIEVE STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN WOULD DO THIS TO JOE!!! AND WE'RE JUST GONNA LET THEM WIN!!"

Ā 

Pick another candidate. It's really that simple. Maybe you should have listened to progressives 4 years ago. Oopsies!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

It didn't have to be this way...

• Like 2

Itā€™s really time for the democrats to pivot to another candidate option. The stats donā€™t lie but Biden does.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, woohoo said:

I canā€™t wait to pop popcorn and watch how much ā€œbetterā€ things get under Trump. We deserve it honestly. What a time to be alive for straight white Christian males. Ā :WAP::eatpopcorn::duca:

First thing the Republicans are gonna do is ban all Palestinians from the country.Ā :rip:

Ā 

And then they'll ban abortionĀ 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

Polls: *show young people, people of color, and progressive women have soured on Joe*

You: "I CAN'T BELIEVE STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN WOULD DO THIS TO JOE!!! AND WE'RE JUST GONNA LET THEM WIN!!"

Ā 

Pick another candidate. It's really that simple. Maybe you should have listened to progressives 4 years ago. Oopsies!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For starters, Iā€™m progressive and Biden was never my first choice and sadly him winning is our only open door for future progressive candidates, and Iā€™ve made peace with the US becoming a country where straight white Christian males have authoritarian rule. Good look to everyone on converting to Christianity and trying to be straight passing to survive.Ā 

26 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Joe Biden, his administration, and Democrat leadership have likely doomed the Democratic Party, and all of America in turn. When the Republicans are elected next year and begin to enact Project 2025, we all know exactly who to blame.

Exactly. The Biden administration doomed us all. The Republicans will take over and enact all their shite laws.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, Joe!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Both parties have their pros and cons. I know the migrant issue in the US is causing a lot of Americans to swing republican this time around too. I just hope that whoever wins is able to bring some kind of unity, we've been so divided and it's time for all of us to support one another.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not surprised. They really ****** it up with the Israel/Palestine war. I've also been seeing a lot of liberals state that no amount of student debt relief can redeem this administration over the atrocities that occurred the last few weeks.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can't wait for Tramp to win again:ryan3:. The four years from 2016 to 2020 were so entertaining to me watching all the unhinged Republicans and their brain rot. If the US is going to finance genocide, it might as well provide entertainment too. And as someone else said, Biden is just as awful, at the very least Tramp owns being a despicable, irredeemable piece of trash, and laughing at his brain-dead supporters is funĀ :suburban:.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Delirious said:

First thing the Republicans are gonna do is ban all Palestinians from the country.Ā :rip:

Ā 

And then they'll ban abortionĀ 

Exactly and somehow thatā€™s better than whatā€™s happening now. I mean weā€™re ****** either way but if thereā€™s even a SLIGHTLY less terrible option I guess Iā€™ll stand in line to or mail a ballot in to not end up in a gay/minority labor camp.Ā 

Edited by woohoo
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

Both parties have their pros and cons. I know the migrant issue in the US is causing a lot of Americans to swing republican this time around too. I just hope that whoever wins is able to bring some kind of unity, we've been so divided and it's time for all of us to support one another.Ā 

This sounds wonderful and all butā€¦trumps winning. We will all fall in line with the churches and their laws or else basically. Thatā€™s the only way weā€™re uniting after 2024, by force.Ā 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, woohoo said:

For starters, Iā€™m progressive and Biden was never my first choice and sadly him winning is our only open door for future progressive candidates, and Iā€™ve made peace with the US becoming a country where straight white Christian males have authoritarian rule. Good look to everyone on converting to Christianity and trying to be straight passing to survive.Ā 

Biden was never a door to future progressives winning. He was a door to more neoliberals taking charge and ******* up the country. He was a continuation of the death spiral, and nothing more.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

Good riddance. Kamala Zi0ni$t needs to go and never come back. I loathe her. Poor ol' Joe, I mean the man tends to forget himself and questions his own existence, let alone running for president again. Old Mcdonalds thinks elections are in 2030.

8 minutes ago, woohoo said:

For starters, Iā€™m progressive

On this account? Good luck convincing anyone of that!Ā 

Ā 

Again, your trolling isn't convincing. Redirect this anger to the DNC! Thank you! Smooches!Ā 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.