Should Anitta go for a Sexier Route instead Of Sexual?

AvadaKedavra

Im a Sexual slutty person :fan: :gaynetcat4:  and i dont have any problems with her but im watching some of her videos for the first time and even if the songs are catchy there's so much Sex involved in them and raunchy moments and i dont know............ i think thats unnecesary and is damagin to her persona as International Popstar. It feels like she's overdoin it :rip: Even a random one about people dancing and havin fun had those Sexual innuendos

As you all know she's the biggest singer from Brazil-Portuguese speaking one worldwide and she's representin them  :giraffe: 

i feel like Anitta would be bigger and more loved if instead of showing Sex she were more like Shakira Sexy!  Showing the beauty of Brazilians sounds-Culture-Colors with sultry videos.  

Mixin Pop with those brazilians sounds in a more family friendly way

What are brazilian-portuguese people thoughts about anitta?

Do you like her? Do you feel proud about her? how big is Anitta on there? :gaycat3:

What are her best songs? :giraffe: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

It's giving xenophobia. Cardi, Nicki and other rappers are 1015% more sexual than Anitta and you don't seem to be bothered by that.

Yes. She gets dragged in Brazil for that too.

No. She’s free to be as sexual as she wants to. 

The real issue here is that 95% of her songs are horrible. 

49 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

It's giving xenophobia. Cardi, Nicki and other rappers are 1015% more sexual than Anitta and you don't seem to be bothered by that.

I live in Southamerica sis. Im your neighboor :giraffe: 
i dont have a problem with it darling. Im a man-eater. The more men the better  :ryan3:

But i feel like Brazilian Culture is so amazing and colorful and special  :heart:

I feel like she's losing the chance of showing something more powerful internationally wise and  serving a whenever wherever
but instead of The Andes-Muisca/Chibcha-Peruvian-Arabic culture..... Anitta would show brazilian sounds and  native brazilian influences

Imagine a high budget Anitta Video directed by joseph kahn-deve meyers themed around RIO CARNIVAL. That would be so cool :giraffe:
I dont know sis i just want her to win and open the door to more brazilian chanteuses  :lakitu:

shutterstock_593488676-carnivaljpg1120-1120x732.jpg

Something like We Are one  but from higher budget :chick1:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

She has a lot of nice songs! Besides her hits I love Veneno, Faking love, Love you

But yeah she is too sexual, problem is it borders on *****graphic, I told this to my bf, he’s brazilian and loves her and of course he disagreed 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, AvadaKedavra said:

Im Southamerican sis  :giraffe: i dont have a problem with it darling. Im a man-eater. The more men the better  :ryan3:

But i feel like Brazilian Culture is so amazing and colorful and special .

I feel like she's losing the chance of showing something more powerful internationally wise and  serving a whenever wherever
but instead of The Andes-Muisca culture Anitta would show brazilian sounds and culture-native brazilian influences

Imagine an Anitta Video directed by joseph kahn-deve meyers themed around RIO CARNIVAL. That would be so cool :giraffe:

shutterstock_593488676-carnivaljpg1120-1120x732.jpg

Something like We Are one  but from higher budget :chick1:

Damn... You might be a diamond, because you seem pressed.

Just say you don't like her music, but trying to ****-shame her on this site can only reveal your internalized xenophobia.

Just now, G.U.Y. said:

Damn... You might be a diamond, because you seem pressed.

Just say you don't like her music, but trying to ****-shame her on this site can only reveal your internalized xenophobia.

I dont have a problem with sexual songs. i have a playlist for them....but when Pop girls serve Sex the GP is very evil to them and it stalls their success :giraffe:

Cardi and Nicki are lucky cause theyre rappers.  Is easier for them to achieve success with those type of songs but at the same time those songs harmed their careers. I think even Nicki acknowledged it and she hates Anaconda. 

Look how they treated Xtina-Madonna-Britney once they went sexual?  yes dissapointing

Wish it was different darling and we had more sexy songs in the top 10. Songs like rush by troye :cm: People are too prude today

I just want Anitta to be bigger :gaycat6: didnt have bad intentions with my thread. I think the potential is there.  Sorry if i came as rude. 
Lemme see if i can change the title for something better
Just want her to show something different, so she's more loved and then she can have her erotica english era :gayriahcat1:

i used to be a ho but now i aint no mo

It's sad. Never liked her tbh.

Anitta is a kid that grew up on 2000s brazilian funk music and 2000s american pop, both at their sexual peaks. What she does is no different from what the Pussycat Dolls, Britney, Xtina and other girls used to. She’s not the brazilian girl that brings other genres and perspectives through her music, like Shakira, Gustavo Cerato, Juanes, Julieta Venegas, and other latin crossover artists did. These artists do exist and they are usually big in brazilian mainstream, but they are local. When Anitta debuted it used to be the likes of Marisa Monte and Céu. These days I’d say Marina Sena is the closest to that spirit we have in the ongoing wave of brazilian mainstream music. Luisa Sonza recently tried to be that, but her antics always overshadow the music and the results are mixed. Anitta never had a personal song about something truly important in her life. She’s not about that. It’s mostly music to bop your ass mindlessly. This is her biggest problem: lack of personality and good use of narrative to push music. As big as she is her life is very uninteresting and her music is not good enough to sell itself. Brazilians watched her come up, so they stuck with her (and even that’s been slowly fading), but international fans needed an extra personal push to connect to her and she fails at that. 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

Wait im exploring more her videography and she has some great videos with a different approach  :giraffe: They just dont get that much traction 
Forgive me anitta. I judged you too fast :jonny6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

She’s just cheap and vulgar. I don’t think she can do demure sexiness like Rosalia 

like this is sexy af but she’s not naked or being vulgar

Like y’all post a lot of Shakira bops but she always ensured to give her public personal songs that they could chew and sing their hearts out. It’s always a balance to give an artist depth, especially latin artists. We still enjoy ballads 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Anitta is a kid that grew up on 2000s brazilian funk music and 2000s american pop, both at their sexual peaks. What she does is no different from what the Pussycat Dolls, Britney, Xtina and other girls used to. She’s not the brazilian girl that brings other genres and perspectives through her music, like Shakira did. These artists do exist and they are usually big in brazilian mainstream, but they are local. When Anitta debuted it used to be the likes of Marisa Monte and Céu. These days I’d say Marina Sena is the closest to that spirit we have in the ongoing wave of brazilian mainstream music. Luisa Sonza recently tried to be that, but her antics always overshadow the music and the results are mixed. Anitta never had a personal song about something truly important in her life. She’s not about that. It’s mostly music to bop your ass mindlessly. This is her biggest problem: lack of personality and good use of narrative to push music. As big as she is her life is very uninteresting and her music is not good enough to sell itself. Brazilians watched her come up, so they stuck with her (and even that’s been slowly fading), but international fans needed an extra push to connect to her

Thanks for explaining this. So thats her brand. Now i get her better :giraffe:  more like a Dua lipa than an Olivia Rodrigo. She just serving fun songs for people
I judged her too fast. She's just releasing the music she feels like.

Shakira even if she was a dancer...Shaki was mainly a songwriter and a rockhead turned Popstar. My comparison was not fair. 

I been noticing how so many people dont like Anitta. I think she needs better producers. Thats probably the problem.  

She needs better Hitmakers. She can serve sexual but with her own touch. 

I think a lot of International singers trying to crossover have this problem. They dont know how to get good american producers or get supported with the right american hitmakers. They always go for cheap ones or outdated ones. 

I want Anitta to Work with RedOne. I like the song he did for Adelen :gaycat2: yes cheap too but catchy lol

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

She’s just cheap and vulgar. I don’t think she can do demure sexiness like Rosalia 

In Brazilian pop this land is occupied by Marina. She’s been friends with Anitta and hopefully her stuff will fully take off to overtake Luisa as our biggest pop star next era around 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"Sexier instead of sexual?" 

:suburban:

The first title was too controversial sis "Is Anitta too Overly Sexual", so i asked Chatgpt for a new one :gaycat4:

Chatgpt gave me that title among 10 options. Shame to her. She's a bad girl She **** Bad AI  :giraffe: :khalyan2:

ZHgJt45.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 2

The problem with her is she's trying way to hard and it's painfully obvious. None of her sexuality feels natural or effortless in contrast to someone like Rihanna or Shakira.

• Like 3

She should make good music 

Her being sexual is not a factor here

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Thanks for explaining this. So thats her brand. Now i get her better :giraffe:  more like a Dua lipa than an Olivia Rodrigo. She just serving fun songs for people
I judged her too fast. She's just releasing the music she feels like.

Shakira even if she was a dancer...Shaki was mainly a songwriter and a rockhead turned Popstar. My comparison was not fair. 

I been noticing how so many people dont like Anitta. I think she needs better producers. Thats probably the problem.  

She needs better Hitmakers. She can serve sexual but with her own touch. 

I think a lot of International singers trying to crossover have this problem. They dont know how to get good american producers or get supported with the right american hitmakers. They always go for cheap ones or outdated ones. 

I want Anitta to Work with RedOne. I like the song he did for Adelen :gaycat2: yes cheap too but catchy lol

First time seeing Adelen mentioned on ATRL :eek:

:jonny:

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Imagine a high budget Anitta Video directed by joseph kahn-deve meyers themed around RIO CARNIVAL. That would be so cool :giraffe:
I dont know sis i just want her to win and open the door to more brazilian chanteuses  :lakitu:

Brazilian making video about carnival?

the best reaction gifs

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.