Have jehovas witness knocked on your door before?

Distantconstellation

I remember they use to knock on my door. My mom was fed up with them one time and just screamed out in Spanish NO HAY NADIE! Which translate to THERE IS NO ONE HOME! We just heard them laughing afterwards and finally leaving 

• Haha 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Illuminati

• The Man Who

• Leptine

• Revolution

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes when I was younger, it was popular around 2006-2011, but nothing since surprisingly. I guess they realized that they were being clowned on. Weird sect!

Yeah but not in a while. I once took their leaflet and then put it straight in the recycling after they left

I live in a pretty rural place and they dont bother to show up here. 

There was a girl in my high-school from the other class the would always put JW prospects in our bags during recess. 

When I was in high school! These Jehovah witnesses came for a follow up but around the same time a guy was suppose to pick me up to hang out. 

I hear the door bell and thought it was the guy. I was shirtless and thought it would be sexy to open the door and greet him that way. 

When I open the door it was the Jehovah witnesses. They were unphased and were nice. Then the guy picked me up later lol 

• Haha 2

I haven’t had any knock at my door, but I did get approached by two of them years ago when I was walking home from school and I just said “hail Satan” and carried on walking. 

:ryan3:

• Haha 8

They do and have yes. And I stare at them really wide without blinking until they leave. 

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

No, is that an American thing? :celestial5:

Where are you from? As we have them here in England. 

4 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Where are you from? As we have them here in England. 

Australia

3 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Australia

You have them in Australia as well, but I don’t think it’s common for them to knock at peoples doors anymore. In my lifetime I’ve lived on a street with a family of them and also been approached once in the street by a couple, but that was years ago. 

Yes, my mom would actually let them into our house. I came home one day and she was reading the Bible with some random JWs ladies and drinking coffee. :skull:

They don't do that as much as they used in my country post Covid. I only had them at my door once since I got out from there.

I'm glad I don't have to encounter them a lot anymore. Truly a horrible religion.

Edited by blown away

In my area during the 90s, 00s and early 10s they were often doing that to the point that in some houses they literally attached a plaque near the doorbell with written that they're not welcomed-accepted.

It's been years since the last time they came to my House and last time I told them that I was already converted to Buddhism in order to get rid of them since they were very insistent  :suburban:

No but my mother-in-law was a witness for a year or two until she realized they just wanted her money 

Yes :skull: They used to send my dad these monthly (or weekly... we had so many of them) magazines and we had a childrens book by Jehovahs witnesses that I LOVED as a child :deadbanana2: And they would show up once in a while but I don't think my dad was even into their whole thing, to this day I have no idea of how they got in contact with him

He was polite enough to continue accepting the mail they were sending but there must have been a time where he told them to **** off because they only visited a couple of times and then NEVER again

Edited by Illuminati

9 minutes ago, blown away said:

They don't do that as much as they used in my country post Covid. I only had them at my door once since I got out from there.

I'm glad I don't have to encounter them a lot anymore. Truly a horrible religion.

It's like a cult, in my country there are tones of testimonies of people that had very difficult time to leave them, especially because they were constantly pressured to give money to the organization every month.

they used to but i havent seen any in years, i can see one of their churches from my house

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.