Heidi Montag stays winning, suprised?

Heidi Montag

This year the queen of pop Heidi Montag finally got her recognition for her iconic debut album 'Superficial'. 

i'll do it got embraced by TikTok and surpassed 30 million streams on spotify this week and has stable daily streams for months now. 

She has 1.2m monthly listeners despite not releasing an album since Gaga bullied her out of the music scene in 2009.

And on top of all this she is pregnant and still happily married after all these years with a beautiful family. 

ATRL told me Heidi was a flop and a fad but It seems Heidi just stays winning, why?

• Like 2

Talent, stage presence, legacy :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Thank you Ayesha Erotica :clap3:

For covering Heidi's heavenly smash hit :giraffe:

• Like 2

Thank you random staged paparazzi photo of her fake crying

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Princess of pop, yes :clap3: the other girls were in SHAMBLES when she released this:

• Like 2

I used to bop to this even though she only recently released christian music. its underrated.

• Like 1

She is probably featured in some popular Y2K playlist, hence the monthly listeners. Other than that she stays UNKNOWN and FORGOTTEN

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

her album is so underrated and I'll Do It is genuinely one of the best songs ever written and recorded

Overdosin', ha impact :clap3:

the only thing that surprises me is there being a thread about her in 2023

5 hours ago, Heidi Montag said:

Gaga bullied her out of the music scene in 2009.

:skull:

Superficial is a tremendous pop album, Heidi was releasing BOPS constantly back in 2010 or whenever it was. Better than anything an mpg has put out in years. 

• Like 1

Her and Spencer have a podcast called, "Speidi's 16th Minute" and not only is it really good but I forgot how much I liked them early on during The Hills. I liked that they're 100% themselves, aren't into the overly PR Hollywood bullsh*t. I never got into Heidi's music that much but I've always liked her and Spencer, there would be no Kardashians without them TBH (and they talk about how the Kardashians literally do the same exact things in 2023 they were doing 15 years ago).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.