House Republicans Introduce Legislation 'To Expel Palestinians From the United States

Horizon Flame

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

I think I saw that user say Palestinians deserved to be ethnically cleansed. :biblio:

Wait, really?

Just now, réveuse said:

Wait, really?

They basically co-sign whatever Biden says. They have no thoughts of their own, just "vote blue" repeating in their head.

So they basically agree with whatever makes Biden look good and whatever Biden's admin says and then downvote anything that can be perceived as a disagreement with Biden.

So when Biden's press secretary says "innocent people are going to die"and his SOS says no to a ceasefire, they defend the death of Palestinians by saying it's all Hamas' fault and then you can't trust terrorists and the US is right to continue unconditional support to Israel...but then also when Biden saves face and pretends to care about civilians, he'll be there going "LOVE TO HAVE SUCH A COMPASSIONATE PRESIDENT *clapping hands emoji*."

Some people are born with the privilege to make their whole personality the delusion that electoral politics works.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

They basically co-sign whatever Biden says. They have no thoughts of their own, just "vote blue" repeating in their head.

So they basically agree with whatever makes Biden look good and whatever Biden's admin says and then downvote anything that can be perceived as a disagreement with Biden.

So when Biden's press secretary says "innocent people are going to die"and his SOS says no to a ceasefire, they defend the death of Palestinians by saying it's all Hamas' fault and then you can't trust terrorists and the US is right to continue unconditional support to Israel...but then also when Biden saves face and pretends to care about civilians, he'll be there going "LOVE TO HAVE SUCH A COMPASSIONATE PRESIDENT *clapping hands emoji*."

Some people are born with the privilege to make their whole personality the delusion that electoral politics works.

Yeah, it's really crazy how they are obsessed with a genocide funder.

58 minutes ago, Communion said:

I think I saw that user say Palestinians deserved to be ethnically cleansed. :biblio:

I never saw this particular user saying that kind of words, also, he would be banned immediately for "ztp", so stop attacking people you dislike :coffee2:

I don't wanna point fingers but meanwhile there's some individuals on ATRL that are obvious Trump supporters but they keep hiding behind current situation to push anti US and Biden agenda, that's how I see it here on a daily basis :clown: 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I never saw this particular user saying that kind of words, also, he would be banned immediately for "ztp", so stop attacking people you dislike :coffee2:

I don't wanna point fingers but meanwhile there's some individuals on ATRL that are obvious Trump supporters but they keep hiding behind current situation to push anti US and Biden agenda, that's how I see it here on a daily basis :clown: 

Nobody you accuse of being a Trump supporter actually supports Trump. And being anti-US and anti-Biden is the moral stance when Biden's America is backing a genocide. :juanny:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Communion said:

What a ******* lie. I have never once said those words. You should be banned for spreading lies about people. I will be reporting you. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, réveuse said:

Wait, really?

Nope never said that. Which is why I reported his comment. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Of course the person spreading lies about people would down vote this 💀 how surprising 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

What a ******* lie. I have never once said those words. You should be banned for spreading lies about people. I will be reporting you. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Of course the person spreading lies about people would down vote this 💀 how surprising 

The person you quoted continues to slander everyone who doesn't like Biden as a Trump supporter. :clown:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

This isn’t anything like what he said I said. No where there did I say that. Nice try though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/3/2023 at 5:21 PM, réveuse said:

F THIS BULLCRAP!!!! IT'S HATRED TOWARDS PALESTINIANS AND PALESTINIANS SPECIFICALLY! I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! PURE XENOPHOBIA!!!

F REPUBLICANS, F DEMOCRATS, F THE US!!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS MY ANGER AND SADNESS!!!!!

Not sure why this was downvoted…but looking at who did it it makes sense

• Like 1

oh, this only has two pages, interesting 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

This isn’t anything like what he said I said. No where there did I say that. Nice try though. 

9 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Don't listen to @CommunionI remember a year ago or so, they kept defending china and bringing up receipts that China isn't currently genociding ughhurs

So yea they're known to be errr well very selective on who they support.

Plus most people in that thread are notorious for putting words into our mouths and quoting statements which we never said so it's no surprise at all. Meanwhile they go off the bat openly supporting Hamas, Trump & justifying the rape, torture of the Oct 7 attacks. This is the kind of people we're dealing with here.

No matter what we say, it's just an echo chamber and they'll always think they're right. No matter what evidence we post, they'll just say it's AI generated or fake propaganda. Meanwhile they trust all sources coming from Hamas lol. They really think spamming downvotes is going to something but it's just embarrassing quite frankly. It's all on their head. Literally.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The person you quoted continues to slander everyone who doesn't like Biden as a Trump supporter. :clown:

Are they wrong though? YOU literally said that we deserve Trump and everyone in the thread kept saying it.

And then you guys kept going on like how is our fault if we don't vote or vote for Trump. I mean ... :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

55 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

We already know that one user plays on one side of the fence. I.e will only call out democrats, on bad things, never on anything good, never calls out any bad republican actions, but finds a way to blame it on democrats, over exaggerates and strawmans arguments, etc. they have been that way since ATRL classic, so i wouldnt pay them no mind.

Fact of the situation is that this thread is about republicans sponsoring a bill about expelling Palestinians from the US, and the topic was swapped back to sleepy joe, again 😒😒. So i would just ignore them if they do not have any conversation about the actual topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Sweetie, you really came that way :fan:

I've got no time to dig for dirt but you're literally keep pushing russian/maga fake narratives against Ukraine and US government :gaycat2: Also, I don't really care if someone likes or hate Biden but if it's between him and Trump - the choice is obvious :coffee2:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Sweetie, you really came that way :fan:

I've got no time to dig for dirt but you're literally keep pushing russian/maga fake narratives against Ukraine and US government :gaycat2: Also, I don't really care if someone likes or hate Biden but if it's between him and Trump - the choice is obvious :coffee2:

Yikes. no wonder. :rip:

They're both the same.

- One supporting a genocide in Palestine

- The other is trying to expel them, even if they don't have clue where to exactly.

On 11/4/2023 at 10:30 AM, Sombre said:

Expel them where? Palestine, which has been occupied for nearly a century now? Palestine, which is being bombed and struck through US aid? Aha.

Funny thing when racists tell someone to go back home and they say "well actually I'd like to go back home to Jaffa in Palestine where my family was ethnically cleansed in 1948" they don't have an answer.

This is a race to the bottom right now and neither party deserves any praise.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.