Marvel Studios “Echo” Trailer

Gorjesspazze9

This looks Amazing:jonny6: I can’t believe I was writing this show off. Wtf! It reminds me of the Netflix vibes and shots

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Wait this is so different than what I expected :soda:

I'll check it out!

Yeah I’m actually shocked. This looks Great 

First of all, why did he kill that man? :biblio: Secondly, Disney can choke.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I'll watch, I think it's a good move that they are dropping all episodes at once for this show, it looks like the type of show that would only work as a binge.

• Like 1

Surprisingly not a bad trailer. But then Secret Invasion also had great trailers and ended up being a complete dumpster fire, so I'm not optimistic about this one.

• Thanks 1

It looks like a cute show. Reminds me of Gilmore Girls a bit. 

Did not expect this of all things to have one of Marvel Studios' best trailers.

• Like 1

“Marvel is over” but the same people always come back day 1:deadbanana4:

like clockwork every time. :kitty:

Echo and Echo related Tags have been Trending worldwide:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh wow... this looks good. :eek: I haven't watched an MCU show in over a year but I might give this a try.

I didn't have high hopes for this based of rumors but this trailer has me interested in the show

Wait, not this being the most interesting trailer since WandaVision, maybe is time to jump back on the MCU train :jonny: 

I've been rooting for this show ever since it got announced, even through all the lashings from the tea spillers, so I'm glad people seem to like the trailer.

I'm looking forward to this. binging it will definitely help, even if the finale sucks SI style.

This trailer had no right to be as good as it was for a MCU trailer on a character nobody wanted :dies:

The tv ma was a shocked but I’m glad since you gave kingpin and daredevil who thrive the best in the Netflix tv ma format. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.