• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Holiest Dreams

• Hunter_13

• adylovestaylorandjb

Ooohh France has streaming farms now too???!! Idc about this #1 because deep down my heart, based on my feelings and vibes, she is stil TayLOCAL!!!!!

• Haha 14

That’s a HUGE debut isn’t it? I mean almost 2x of Midnights :deadbanana4: Do we have other female and/or international this decade to compare it to?

Local in France :clap3:

• Haha 1

thats massive for France. This is her second #1 album in France (Midnights being her first). Yayyy so happy for Tay x

• Like 1

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

That’s a HUGE debut isn’t it? I mean almost 2x of Midnights :deadbanana4: Do we have other female and/or international this decade to compare it to?

Yes, it's HUGE :ahh: 

First international female to debut at #1 since... Midnights :cm: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Look at the way she's dominating...

The way certain fandoms used to hold France as the absolute benchmark for globality, only for Taylor to almost double their "global" fave's heavily hyped album's first week sales with a re-recording during a much worse sales climate. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yes, it's HUGE :ahh: 

First international female to debut at #1 since... Midnights :cm: 

Apparently 30 did 45k and was the biggest international female debut this decade, I can’t believe this was so close :jonnycat: 

• Like 6

Oh and how this will grow after she performs 6 stadium shows there :jonny5:

• Like 2

This is getting out of hand. France needs to quickly ban all pro-Swift demonstrations until they can figure out what the hell is going on.

• Haha 6

I think it's time to retire the "irrelevant in France" argument now... :gaygacat4:

• Like 2

35 k is so impressive. Chromatic and Midnights did both around 20k and Renaissance 17k

• Haha 1

The way this is before she boosts her standing there even further with her shows next year. :clap3: 

• Like 1

It's actually insane how Taylor has managed to destroy all arguments OTHs had :rip:. I remember with every Taylor thread back in 2020 it was always "She can't get a hit", "She's irrelevant outside America especially France/ Italy", "She can only sell pure her streams aren't that good" and now 3 years later she doesn't have a single weakness. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4