At what age did you lose your innocence?

AvadaKedavra

depends what you mean, but i think it would have been about middle school/the summer before starting high school

When I first saw a pron movie when I was 11/12 years old, a cousin two years older than me made me watch it and also made me do things I didn't want to do. But I did them. I used to admire him, but it wasn't until years later that I realized he had been a bad influence in my life.

Edited by bliaz

VERY similar to yours OP  but for me it happened when I was 14 years old 

I always say my bubble bursted and I haven't seen the world the same since and yeah I blame my father a lot

I was also going thru a lot in high school like my first year and most of my friends from middle school going to another high school. I definitely felt alone during that time 

• Like 1

Feels like it happened in late 2012 when I was C-worded - I was 11 and still hella traumatic memory

Probably the day my dad died just before I turned 18.  My innocence and kind timid self disappeared and I turned into a depressed dark soul with bad mental issues.

I remember it took over my brain and even got perm banned from atrl for 6 months because it got that bad :deadbanana4:

I got it a little under control now that I'm 30 I still don't function like all of you sadly :emofish: I live in my own world to avoid the dark thoughts I used to have.

Like some days I wish I can go back to the 2000s when my only worrys was school 

Though if ya talking sexual related things I didn't do anything till I was 20 when I saw my first bf pp but still felt too shy to look at it 😭

7 or 8 when my dad said in front of me to my mum that he wouldn’t love me if I was gay :bird:

11 bc of bullying for being gay before I even knew myself :ducky:

The best part I remember is a chain letter going around with 2 knifes and ppl were supposed to pick which one they want to kill me with. Even a "friend" participated in it.

School did nothing ofc :hippo:

• Like 1

When my family forced me to move to Turkey because its a muslim country. I still remember i walked through that door and the first things i heard was people making fun of me, laughing and gossiping. It was disgusting. Going from Europe to a country with horrible education system was the biggest mistake and i was only 12. 

a year later when i went back on vacation to the Netherlands all my friends were shook at how much i changed. I couldn’t control it and be my old self either. It was weird and sad. Never enjoyed anything in that country and wish i never went there. Muslim country is fake btw everyone was secretly doing everything. Cheating, lying, using religion to manipulate people, manipulating your mind in order you pay them (like pay to build the mosque or help children) so they take your money away AND YOU HERE THAT ALL THAT MONEY GO TO THEIR OWN POCKET. Sorry but i hate that place so much and i’m not going to be positive about it. I had a fight months ago with my mother and told her she was the worst for making such a stupid mistake. 

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

When my family forced me to move to Turkey because its a muslim country. I still remember i walked through that door and the first things i heard was people making fun of me, laughing and gossiping. It was disgusting. Going from Europe to a country with horrible education system was the biggest mistake and i was only 12. 

a year later when i went back on vacation to the Netherlands all my friends were shook at how much i changed. I couldn’t control it and be my old self either. It was weird and sad. Never enjoyed anything in that country and wish i never went there. Muslim country is fake btw everyone was secretly doing everything. Cheating, lying, using religion to manipulate people, manipulating your mind in order you pay them (like pay to build the mosque or help children) so they take your money away AND YOU HERE THAT ALL THAT MONEY GO TO THEIR OWN POCKET. Sorry but i hate that place so much and i’m not going to be positive about it. I had a fight months ago with my mother and told her she was the worst for making such a stupid mistake. 

turkey is NOT a muslim country maybe thats why 😘

14 when my parents decided to move literally the day I finally became best friends with the girl I had a crush on :rip:

Bro I was shy for 2 years, and finally I got confidence to talk to her. And we spent the whole day together at school, stayed after on the track field, and even went to a game. Then That night my mom said we moving in less then 2 weeks to another state. 💀 that’s when my life went downhill and I went on to have a sever depression disorder 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

3 hours ago, alp said:

turkey is NOT a muslim country maybe thats why 😘

Girl pls. I know what you mean by that but i WISH it was not a muslim country. Whatever you get the point. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.