Should I go to Eras Tour Movie when the theater is more crowded or empty?

Kayseri Mantisi

Should I go to Eras Tour Movie when the theater is more crowded or empty?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should I go to Eras Tour Movie when the theater is more crowded or empty?

I will probably delete this thread after I get enough votes to decide :heart: :keir:

My friend is forcing me to go to Eras Tour Movie and it's available in IMAX here so I accepted it. 

But I can't decide if we should go when the theater is more crowded/full or when it's emptier.

I feel like crowded might be better since people would sing, but i'm not sure.

What was your experience and which one do you suggest? :celestial5:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Crowded for sure. The theater was packed when I went, and it was super fun. I fear you lose a lot of the experience if there's nobody at the very very least singing along. 

• Thanks 1

Depends on the atmosphere that you want! 

I went twice and it was packed both times. People were dancing, recording, singing - exactly what I wanted from it so that was perfect for me:heart:

• Thanks 1

Never go to an empty movie theater tbh. Every time I have someone has decided to masturbate because it's like a kink or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Never go to an empty movie theater tbh. Every time I have someone has decided to masturbate because it's like a kink or something.

Sorry. I'll try to stop

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

It depends on what kind of experience you’re looking for. If you don’t mind have people dancing and singing along, then you should definitely go to a packed theater. Keep in mind that some people record with their flashes on, so if you’re not into that, I’d suggest you go to a more empty screening. Nonetheless, you’ll have a blast cause the movie is really good! 

• Thanks 1

I went to a screening with an empty theater and I couldn't imagine enjoying it while everyone was singing along and dancing around me (I like quiet places :michael:).

Now I could focus on what was happening on the screen at least...

• Thanks 1

Depends on you. If you want to be hyped with people screaming around you then crowded or if you want to enjoy the music in peace then empty

• Thanks 1

Crowded.. There is no fun in empty theatres tbh. Otherwise might as well just wait for it to be released on streaming. 

• Thanks 1

Crowded 

I went to a theater with like 10 people only and nobody was singing as loud as I was expecting :chick3:

I loved it when it was empty

It just feels you're there vs. fans just running in and out of aisles to screech at the front 

Both. 

I went first night, and it was not bad at all. Definitely a lot more space than at an actual concert. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.