Gay Sex Banned in South Korean Military

Kitty Kat

https://www.metroweekly.com/2023/10/gay-sex-banned-in-south-korean-military/

In a ruling regarded as a setback for gay rights, South Korea’s constitutional court upheld a law banning same-sex relations within the country’s armed forces.

Under South Korea’s military criminal act, the penalty for same-sex relations is up to two years in prison for enlisted personnel.

That law has been challenged and upheld in court at least four times since 2002, reports Reuters.

Last Thursday, in a 5-4 ruling, the court said that allowing same-sex relations between individuals could undermine military discipline and impede readiness — arguments that have been used in other countries, including the United States, to justify banning LGBTQ individuals from serving.

The South Korean Supreme Court initially ruled that it was okay, but the Constitutional Court just went and undone that ruling.

32 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Are straights allowed to **** or not?

women arent required to go into the military so I'm gonna say no

and because its mostly men I'm also gonna say I'm not surprised something like this was allowed :suburban:

Officer Chuu reporting for duty.

She'll track and expose all the gays doing illegal gay things. 

j2BLI1v.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Are straights allowed to **** or not?

No. Because there aren’t women in the military. So if the straights can’t have sex the gays can’t either. 

These people could die at any moment but god forbid they have sex with each other bc… reasons? :gaycatx:

Now obviously the intentions behind this are less than admirable, but I do think that if men doing military service are barely allowed to see their wives or partners, as is the case in SK, its not totally outside of reason that men shouldn't be banging each other in the army showers or whatever :rip:

• Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

they heard about what the BTS boys have been doing and said ENOUGH!!

:clack:

Off-topic but I’ve heard that 2 of them are gay from my k-pop insider friend. :toofunny3:

Edited by Iridesence

24 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

Off-topic but I’ve heard that 2 of them are gay from my k-pop insider friend. :toofunny3:

:gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.