• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• orange22

• TalkThatRihanna

• Nashe

she's literally given everything a pop queen is supposed to give - an insane bop, choreography, hairography, charisma, presence, sex appeal, just EVERYTHING!!! Nov 17th is one for the books, a new Main pop girl got a hold of all her powers!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The choreo, the bop, she is trying.

But still lack some charisma and her vocal tone is not my taste.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oh that video was INSANE 

• Like 1

I enjoyed the video but the random flashes all over the place was distracting/off putting. The best scene was when she was dancing straight in the camera focused in the boxing ring.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

OOH IM SORRY 😞 

SORRY THAT YOU LOVE ME ❤️ 

this girl never misses .. I love this :WAP:

Already on Today’s Top Hits at #13. She’s on the cover and greedy’s at #1 too.

Edited by nooniebao
  • Like 1

Talk about a rollout :jonny4: Her team is doing everything right :clap3:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, chiliam said:

The choreo, the bop, she is trying.

But still lack some charisma and her vocal tone is not my taste.

yes love the video, but you can tell budgets are slashed today. Dirrty was much more professional and varied. Her voice is less froggy / cursive. She has more potential.

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

yes love the video, but you can tell budgets are slashed today. Dirrty was much more professional and varied.

I was thinking this :deadbanana: like Xtina had EXTRAS

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Already on Today’s Top Hits at #3. She’s on the cover and greedy’s at #1 too.

Payolipa you’re over, it’s time for Scamcrae :jonny:

• Haha 1

She needs a bit of artist development. She has the raw material she just needs to be more trained. The look, the voice and the name itself are too generic / faceless. It's giving Danity Kane / Paradiso Girls type of vibes which is kinda corny. 

I would have debuted her with a different last name (Tate is a cool first name for a girl so keep that but McRae is very plain / mayo), got her to do something a little different in terms of her look (even if it just means doing the makeup a little differently or something) and then the voice would have to be trained to be a little more distinct instead of it sounding like ever generic top 40 DJ feature type of voice.

Otherwise she has a lot of stage presence, she is pretty in a very conventional sense (almost to her detriment because she doesnt have a unique visual at all that can be helpful to be more memorable) and she does have good cadence which is important for a popgirl. She just needs some tweaking here and there which I hope comes in time since she is still fresh and new to all of this.

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Already on Today’s Top Hits at #3. She’s on the cover and greedy’s at #1 too.

Oh TTHate don’t end other girls like that :clap3: 

The only thing we need from her is doing literally 1% of this "crazy choreo" during a tour/performance.

This song would be amazing for Britney's prime singing voice 

Love Tate, but her voice doesn't have the "it" factor that Britney's does, this song would suit her a LOT.

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

This song would be amazing for Britney's prime singing voice 

Love Tate, but her voice doesn't have the "it" factor that Britney's does, this song would suit her a LOT.

Omg, same thought the intro of the video kinda gives me Slave vibes :superman:

mind yall, shes TWENTY :duca: im shaking at all the raw potential and promise she has. this already has gotten so much chatter on my TL. 

even if some stuff isnt 100% (no one ever is tbh) the fact that shes doing all this and putting in work is REFRESHING. These girls need to room to grow. ACT NOW THINK LATER!!!!!! I SEE YOUR VISION TATE… but also the polish is already lowkey there. she understands how to perform for a camera and radiates ferocity.

Edited by jjmed59
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.