Tate McRae - "exes"

TalkThatRihanna

the snippet has been stuck in my head all week and the song didn't disappoint :flame:

but i especially love the choreo. she's taking it!!!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• orange22

• TalkThatRihanna

• Nashe

Wait didn’t she post that TikTok that they created the song not even 3 weeks ago :rip: We love a lying queen  :clack:

OT: The video absolutely slayed. She can keep that ballad at the end though

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait didn’t she post that TikTok that they created the song not even 3 weeks ago :rip: We love a lying queen  :clack:

OT: The video absolutely slayed. She can keep that ballad at the end though

I mean this whole ‘omgggg should I drop this guys?? I just made it uwu 🥺’ act is obviously just a marketing tactic, they had this video planned lmao

Also I assume in the future,  we'll have a rapper (preferably female) replace her second verse with their own. That where it sounds like it would go.

• Like 1

She ATE. She is the new pop girl calling it now. She’s serving unapologetic performer girlie pop. Love the 2000s influences

• Like 3

The song is fine, sounds very similar to greedy, now the video is a total slay :flame: the choreography was dope

• Like 1

The Lyft sponsored at the end is cracking me up. It's so awkward for some reason:ahh:

But this is a whole ass bop nevertheless. She's 2/2 so far :clap3:

how can one song have so many hooks :jonny5:

This is so good wtf :deadbanana2:

holyyy fvvvcckkk!!!! slayed the f out of it. I'm floored!!! :flame:

not it serving more Dirrty when we all thought it would give Slave :dies:

The video brought me so much nostalgia :jonny: Yeah this is another smash for her

The song playing at the end is called Grave by the way

THE VIDEO WTF

I am slayed :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Administrator

Tate always delivers! She's been a star for a while, glad everyone can see it now! So good!

• Like 1

i’m so proud of her it hurts!! i knew she was gonna have her moment soon enough. the song is great and video giving S4U vibes.

so glad she clearly went harder with this album & agreed w my thoughts on the last one (aka she could’ve gone harder and now’s the time where she is)

u can always depend on her for a fun video w great choreo. some other girls should take notes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.