Tate McRae - "exes"

TalkThatRihanna

I rly want her to smash big time with exes, just so the haters can shut up that she's a one hit wonder.

This girl has so much star quality. I am living for it x

• Like 7

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• orange22

• TalkThatRihanna

• Nashe

don’t some of y’all find it ironic that you are calling a popstar faceless while hiding your faces behind an avi of another famous person?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

I rly want her to smash big time with exes, just so the haters can shut up that she's a one hit wonder.

Even now she’s not a one hit wonder. She has multiple certified songs GLOBALLY. 

Even if we’re just talking US, she has at least 6 songs that are certified so seethe. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

you broke me first has 1.2B streams so calling her a one-hit wonder is stupid. And she's been having tiktok hits here and there for the past 2 years :rip:

Anyway I'm proud of her establishing herself and beating the Billie copycat label people used to throw at her. Also didn't realize how pretty she is.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

don’t some of y’all find it ironic that you are calling a popstar faceless while hiding your faces behind an avi of another famous person?

like…. they’re watching her actually prosper in her career from a bed w/ crumbs in it and a cracked screen. sounds like projection to me!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bad guy said:

you broke me first has 1.2B streams so calling her a one-hit wonder is stupid. And she's been having tiktok hits here and there for the past 2 years :rip:

Anyway I'm proud of her establishing herself and beating the Billie copycat label people used to throw at her. Also didn't realize how pretty she is.

Literally

Her TikTok of teasing “She’s All I Wanna Be” has MILLIONS of views yet semi flopped, so she’s serving now 

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh she's gonna slay!!!

Ugh she’s gonna have a cute boost :loki: but I wish she would save this spot for the album.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Shake the table :clap3::clap3::clap3:

3 hours ago, Maroonx said:

Well she’s never really been a one hit wonder so let’s exclude the empress of pop from that narrative :turkey: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh she's gonna slay!!!

I was 97% sure we’d get “Greedy” and the Lyft ad jingle :jonnycat: we’re eatinggg

• Like 1

such a good and relatable song, im really rooting for this girl

i like this better than greedy

4 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

who gets meta over tate mcrae

3 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh she's gonna slay!!!

nothing on this earth bar ponytail could make me watch that show but i’ll check out her performances on yt :clap3: 

• Like 1

#66 on AM US now :gaycat3: Guessing she'll make top 50 by tomorrow morning, she's coming fr

Edit: Wait that's greedy :rip: This is still lingering around the top 100, hoping SNL gives it a boost

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

#66 on AM US now :gaycat3: Guessing she'll make top 50 by tomorrow morning, she's coming fr

Edit: Wait that's greedy :rip: This is still lingering around the top 100, hoping SNL gives it a boost

It’s #85 now which is pretty good considering how other MPG perform there. 

The album might actually be able to pull some qt numbers after all :coffee:

• Like 3

Oh wow this KNOCKS

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maroonx said:

She's had more than one hit though where are people getting their information from 💀 

3 hours ago, dillan said:

Literally

Her TikTok of teasing “She’s All I Wanna Be” has MILLIONS of views yet semi flopped, so she’s serving now 

Semi flopped? Please adjust your expectations. Not everyone can go number one with a billion views and streams be realistic. She's All I Wanna Be was a hit. 

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

who gets meta over tate mcrae

Meta? Her fans have every right to come to her defense when y'all are all the sudden coming for the girl now that she's securing hits? It's weird

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.