• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• orange22

• TalkThatRihanna

• Nashe

She served in the video, whew! :flame:

But I think, I still prefer Greedy. But this follow-up is pretty solid as well  :clap3:

Also, really love her hair. Tate with black hair looks so basic and in theory, she should look even more faceless like those IG influencers with this era's hair but it works so well and she looks like a STAR. The midpart, wavy, brown hair is a look.

Meh song. She looks amazing, though. The 0.3 secs changes in the video got me annoyed.

she is giving us 2000's popstar in this day and age, the gays need to RALLY behind her :ghostface:

peep the DIrrty influence in the exes MV

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Editing was a choice... But it's nice to see Dirtty & Slave 4 u continue to be referenced in new videos

The video had me GAGGED.  I could not keep my mouth closed omg she is TAKING IT. I know videos don’t make a big impact nowadays but I hope this one smashes :WAP:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jjmed59 said:

mind yall, shes TWENTY :duca: im shaking at all the raw potential and promise she has. this already has gotten so much chatter on my TL. 

even if some stuff isnt 100% (no one ever is tbh) the fact that shes doing all this and putting in work is REFRESHING. These girls need to room to grow. ACT NOW THINK LATER!!!!!! I SEE YOUR VISION TATE… but also the polish is already lowkey there. she understands how to perform for a camera and radiates ferocity.

exactly. you get it!!! 

it actually makes me mad emotional to see everyone finally realizing the potential she has, this album/era is clearly gonna be a huge moment for her :heart:

• Like 3

I don’t know much about her besides greedy, buy this song is a serve and the moment! I’m really interested in checking out her album when it comes out!

• Like 2

the video is a serve (minus some editing choices)

the song is good too, but it’s a grower methinks

The way "greedy" ate up all of her other songs and then this one came and DEVOURED "greedy" wtf? :jonny5:She is 2/2 this era.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Cain said:

TTHate

:jonny5:

OK, this is really good. I always loved her even before she became the new IT girl, and I'm proud of her, this song and video!

• Like 1

Ooh she’s taking it. I’m so glad she left the singer songwriter shtick behind cause her old songs are so BORING but this is IT. The amount of c*nt being served :jonny:

3 hours ago, jjmed59 said:

mind yall, shes TWENTY :duca: im shaking at all the raw potential and promise she has. this already has gotten so much chatter on my TL. 

even if some stuff isnt 100% (no one ever is tbh) the fact that shes doing all this and putting in work is REFRESHING. These girls need to room to grow. ACT NOW THINK LATER!!!!!! I SEE YOUR VISION TATE… but also the polish is already lowkey there. she understands how to perform for a camera and radiates ferocity.

She's only twenty? :skull:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.