Tate McRae - "exes"

TalkThatRihanna

13 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I love that she's ditching the depressed bedroom pop girlie persona and fully embracing global popstar energy

hmm tbh I'm worried the singles are gonna be a bad representation of the album , cause she said in interviews that she made greedy cause she wanted to write some uptempo stuff

• Like 1

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• orange22

• TalkThatRihanna

• Nashe

Um it's okay. Songs too faceless, sounds like a B-Side. Her voice just isn't lively/bubbly enough for it, Greedy really worked well. If I was her I'd sell this to another artist.

• Thumbs Down 1

She always had upbeat songs. Surprised by some comments here…. I guess they only know her two previous hits that were very Billie and Olivia influenced

1 hour ago, MaxMartin said:

hmm tbh I'm worried the singles are gonna be a bad representation of the album , cause she said in interviews that she made greedy cause she wanted to write some uptempo stuff

that was before she was sent to Sweden to register new songs with the pop gods :fan: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ANG3L said:

She has a great follow up to greedy on her album and is releasing this **** :rip:

saving the best for last I fear, this will probably stay as an album track but she wanted an opinion on wether she should include it or no, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about- she teased it on her Instagram last week

Now this sounds really good

Sometimes her upbeat stuff is kinda bad (she's all i wanna be) and the sadder tracks are usually her best (feel like ****, chaotic, and hate myself). But this one sounds very promising. Let's hope her label lets her release it soon and not drag it out for so long like greedy.  

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Now this sounds really good

Sometimes her upbeat stuff is kinda bad (she's all i wanna be) and the sadder tracks are usually her best (feel like ****, chaotic, and hate myself). But this one sounds very promising. Let's hope her label lets her release it soon and not drag it out for so long like greedy.  

SAIWB is literally a classic in my country. And it's a bop!

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

SAIWB is literally a classic in my country. And it's a bop!

Oh yeah I forgot Tate is Canadian :gaycat4:

Another upbeat song that I absolutely hate is what would you do? That song is just......:rip:

13 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Oh yeah I forgot Tate is Canadian :gaycat4:

Another upbeat song that I absolutely hate is what would you do? That song is just......:rip:

Avril type pop-rock is literally my favourite genre, so I quite enjoy them. What would u Do is mid, but at least the video is what pop girls music videos are SUPPOSED to be like 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

She looks like brunette gaga 

Love child of Gaga and Billie tbh

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Second single off of Tate's sophomore album, out November 16th.

Edited by Supervillain
  • Like 1

Perched :turkey:

1st Day numbers should be interesting. It’s doing cute #s on TikTok so far, but not close to what Greedy was doing 

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Her team is on a mission to make her a superstar and I am here for it

The album has several hits so I'm not surprised :WAP: 

• Like 1

QueenofCopyPaste

But greedy is still rising :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.