1989 TV breaks record for biggest vinyl sales week of all time

Carry My Heart

Pure Sales will make it or break it regarding Midnights record, so this is VERY good :clap3:

Selling 5 different vinyl variants is INSANE. The QUEEN of carbon emissions strikes again!! :deadbanana4:

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 22

Do we know the top like 5 of the biggest vinyl sales week? Does Taylor own the entire top 5 or is someone else in it, like Harry or Adele? 

this is the first TV I didn't purchase. awful cover, bad production, lukewarm vault tracks... yet somehow she keeps winning and I can't stand it :clap3:

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Selling 5 different vinyl variants is INSANE. The QUEEN of carbon emissions strikes again!! :deadbanana4:

Many big artists across the industry release more and don't pull anything close to her insane sales.

Just two examples:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Do you care that Olivia and Billie are selling 15 variants or only when it's Taylor :rofl:

And she did that with me, a lifelong stan, only buying 1 of the 5 vinyl variants :clap3: Poor ATRL users!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Are you gonna respond to the other users that telling you about Olivia, Billie, and other artists' multiple vinyl variant or not? ANSWER NOW! YOU ARE QUICK IN RUNNING IN THIS THREAD AND SPREAD NEGATIVITY 

OT: The DEMAND is INSANE! No other artist come close to her demand. That is REAL IMPACT and LEGACY, not just vibes

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

TS11 is gonna break records :rip:

She might actually come close to Adele's record tbh. I might be wrong but she always surprise us :toofunny2:

My album finally got taken to USPS. Of course, it'll take a week to arrive :gaycatx:

24 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

this is the first TV I didn't purchase. awful cover, bad production, lukewarm vault tracks... yet somehow she keeps winning and I can't stand it :clap3:

Wrong opinions but we still celebrate :clap3:

The demand is insane. She keeps on winning and the haters keep on fuming. :coffee:

Haters finding every excuse in the book to discredit her success and drag her, yet they keep on embarrassing themselves... It's beautiful to watch :bird:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Um, this fuming is so delicious to watch :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.