WSJ: U.S. intel: Wagner sending air defense system to Hezbollah

Espresso

1 minute ago, Tropez said:

Is US state media reliable? 

Ask Colin Powell. :toofunny3:

I put in the title the way I did for a reason.

Just now, Revolution said:

Terrorists supporting terrorists.

Ironic.

If Israel can have the iron dome, so can Lebanon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Ironic.

If Israel can have the iron dome, so can Lebanon.

Last time I checked Hezbollah is not the Lebanese government but a terrorist group owned by a foreign power (Iran).

Iran, leave Arab countries alone challenge.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Last time I checked Hezbollah is not the Lebanese government but a terrorist group owned by a foreign power (Iran).

aw. israel is also a terrorist state yet continues to get advanced weaponry from the US and others (foreign powers)

Where’s the difference? It’s only fair. 

Edited by airplane
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, airplane said:

aw. israel is also a terrorist state yet continues to get advanced weaponry from the US and others (foreign powers)

Not some of you being ok with arming actual terrorists :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Not some of you being ok with arming actual terrorists :deadbanana4:

“actual terrorists” :biblionana:

So what does that make the IDF who commits far worse acts than said “terrorists” as we’ve seen in the last few weeks and decades? :deadbanana4:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, airplane said:

The difference is that Hezbollah is not a country obviously :rip:There is already a Lebanese state. They are a Shia terrorist group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Revolution said:

The difference is that Hezbollah is not a country obviously :rip:There is already a Lebanese state. They are a Shia terrorist group.

You can tell these girls have no idea what they’re talking about :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dialectics. Any support for resistance against the “terrorist” state of Israel is necessary. 

Lol at folks in here rushing to say terrorist. That word has virtually lost all meaning now that the country indiscriminately slaughtering thousands of children isn’t deemed as such. The biggest terrorists are the US and Israeli military, and if combatting them makes someone a terrorist so be it… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

18 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Dialectics. Any support for resistance against the “terrorist” state of Israel is necessary. 

Lol at folks in here rushing to say terrorist. That word has virtually lost all meaning now that the country indiscriminately slaughtering thousands of children isn’t deemed as such. The biggest terrorists are the US and Israeli military, and if combatting them makes someone a terrorist so be it… 

Most Lebanese people do not support Hezbollah and do not want war considering the terrible state of their country atm.

You do realize there are other groups of people on this planet other than Palestinians, yes? And that the populations of Lebanon, Yemen and Iraq, whose recent struggles the media has completely ignored, are not your pawns?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, airplane said:

“actual terrorists” :biblionana:

So what does that make the IDF who commits far worse acts than said “terrorists” as we’ve seen in the last few weeks and decades? :deadbanana4:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Or are you advocating arming more terrorists just because someone else is a terrorist? Why don’t we give nukes to ISIS while we’re at it? 

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

Iran, leave Arab countries alone challenge.

It is as at the expense of the Lebanese population, however.

10 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Or are you advocating arming more terrorists just because someone else is a terrorist? Why don’t we give nukes to ISIS while we’re at it? 

in the context of this conflict, any group attempting to dismantle IDF aggression is part of the resistance. Israel gets away with genocide because countries around it do not possess the military capability, nor the backing that they have. Arming territories around israel with advanced weaponry might actually prevent those cowards from invading other countries.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

35 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Any support for resistance against the “terrorist” state of Israel is necessary. 

Even when the support goes to a militia group that is threatening the stability and sovereignty of the already-established Lebanese government? A quick background check on Hezbollah will let you know why "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is NOT the right approach to take in this situation.

• Thanks 1

yall will excuse terrorists by extending into a prolonged discussion over some random bulls*** just to get some "pick me" points :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

yall will excuse terrorists by extending into a prolonged discussion over some random bulls*** just to get some "pick me" points :deadbanana2:

I swear. ATRL users need to stick to pop girls and shut up about politics at this point. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Do the terrorist supporters on this site not realize that they are probably legitimately on some sort of FBI watchlist now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And the US is backing Ukraine with its war against Russia. They opened the Pandora’s box on themselves tbh:coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Do the terrorist supporters on this site not realize that they are probably legitimately on some sort of FBI watchlist now

To the FBI, a terrorist supporter is anyone who was anti-Iraq War or opposes the Israeli occupation of Palestinians. Leftists are already under surveillance for much less than making edgy posts on a gay pop music forum.

Y’all are so uninformed supporting Hezbollah and Hamas . These are terrorists organizations with extreme views.  Lots of people in the region are not supporters of these type of groups. It’s more nuanced than just supporting anyone who is against Israel. Many Palestinians don’t support Hamas. Egypt hates the Muslim Brotherhood as well. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.