53-year old Russian woman marries 22-year old adopted son

Jotham

The bride met the groom at an orphanage where she gave him singing lessons in his yesteryears. She raised Daniel since he was 14 years old and eventually had romantic feelings for him.

"Our relationship is perfect. We can’t live without each other. We are on the same wavelength," she said.

According to The Mirror, Mingalim has a biological child with her previous partner. She also has other adopted kids—four girls and one boy. Child welfare officials have taken them from her after the couple's controversial wedding.

Mingalim, for her part, revealed her plans of getting her children back and moving to Moscow so they can "live freely" as one family.

:biblio:

I dont care, they are grown and not related.

Same for Woody Allen, he barely had contact with her adoptive daughter and by her adoptive daughter and son account she was really abusive towards her adoptive kids leading one to suicide.

So, we almost never get the whole story.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 26

A literal groomer

4 minutes ago, Antikythera said:

Same for Woody Allen, he barely had contact with her adoptive daughter and by her adoptive daughter and son account she was really abusive towards her adoptive kids leading one to suicide.

Are you dumb. She raised him who cares if it’s his biological child or not. She’s a whole pedo and waited until he’s grown to marry him  :rip:

• Like 7

He saw the puddy cat while growing up. It must be a pretty one

After scrolling through his Instagram account, it seems like a PR stunt

He's also a "singer" and a blogger with a Telegram channel

Just now, Dialamba said:

Are you dumb. She raised him who cares if it’s his biological child or not. She’s a whole pedo and waited until he’s grown to marry him  :rip:

Lets be clear, I wouldnt do it, even if I developed feelings, I would kill my feelings. I dont even care for people under 25, for me is a turn off.

Now, I am also real. Ive been a 14 y.o boy and I was horney 24/7 and all the guys I would interect were way older than me, like twice my age. Do I feel I was abused? NEVER! I knew what I was doing and it was hot for me.

Now another disclose: conscent age in my country is 14, meaning I did not do anything illegal. Also, back few years was very common seeing fellow teen girls dating 25 yo man or older and it wouldnt be hush hush. 

We dont know if their relation was ever mother and kid and now he is 22, this an full grow adult who came choose. If it was bad he would know by now. It is like that teacher on the us who went to prison for having sex with a minor from her class, but after she went out prison theu married and were together for like 10 years and had kids.

… they do not look their ages :rip:

Fyagf7C.jpg

Disgusting but they look the same age

This being legal, but if you’re a gay couple you may get arrested and persecuted :rip: This World surprises me every single day. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

She also has other adopted kids—four girls and one boy. Child welfare officials have taken them from her after the couple's controversial wedding.

:skull:

1 hour ago, Antikythera said:

Creep

Russia is the wildest place on Earth. Sad it's not as documented to us because a lot of weird sh+t happens there. And not just this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.