Emilia, TINI - "La_Original.mp3"

alestevens

Next single of ".MP3", the new album by argentinian superstar Emilia in collaboration with TINI

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Argentina will never be the same after this...

Certain fan base will fume with this collab and with the record as a whole. It is what another album tried to be a couple months ago.

• Like 1

Just in time for argentinian pride 

:gaycat1:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Should've been Lali instead of TINI but we move

Hope that both Emilia and Tini collaborate with Lali at some point soon.

8 hours ago, Blue. said:

Certain fan base will fume with this collab and with the record as a whole. It is what another album tried to be a couple months ago.

Fanbases only "fume" when y'all make unnecessary comparisons for clickbait like this ****. Let's support all the girls and stop making everything they do a competition. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Hope that both Emilia and Tini collaborate with Lali at some point soon.

Fanbases only "fume" when y'all make unnecessary comparisons for clickbait like this ****. Let's support all the girls and stop making everything they do a competition. 

I’m not making a clickbait comparison, it is just that the record is very good and it clearly has the same inspiration as some other record released this year and it will get compared inevitably, but it is better executed specially production wise. Zecca’s great pop/electronic sensibilities have been pretty evident since at least Harakiri (Remix) and you can tell he left everything in this project.

This sounds like a bop :duca:

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

I’m not making a clickbait comparison, it is just that the record is very good and it clearly has the same inspiration as some other record released this year and it will get compared inevitably, but it is better executed specially production wise. Zecca’s great pop/electronic sensibilities have been pretty evident since at least Harakiri (Remix) and you can tell he left everything in this project.

Yeah you did, but we love to see how Lali made everyone from Spain to Mexico and now even Argentina's female singers go back to making pop music.

I do agree that Zecca's production is top notch and maybe some others should try changing producers from time to time. 

36 minutes ago, James_XL said:

Yeah you did, but we love to see how Lali made everyone from Spain to Mexico and now even Argentina's female singers go back to making pop music.

I do agree that Zecca's production is top notch and maybe some others should try changing producers from time to time. 

How did Lali make anyone switch genres when she's literally the least successful of the bunch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James_XL said:

no shade but... :toofunny2:

OT: that teaser sounds AMAZING! :jonny5:

hope it's bigger than Miénteme

the song sounds very generic and repetitive, jet_set with nathy peluso ends this with ease :WAP:

9 hours ago, James_XL said:

You can look my past posts this year and you will actually found out I supported her release and gave a lot of tips on it, too bad you are too far up your stan game that you cannot distinguish between pitting artists against each other and making a fair comparison. Also let’s not act like Emilia didn’t start foraying into this sound with La Chain, the album just took a bit longer to be put together.

8 hours ago, JustLikeMagic said:

the song sounds very generic and repetitive, jet_set with nathy peluso ends this with ease :WAP:

Third best song on the album.

Lali is a horrible person + she doesn't have a single ounce of talent nor creativity, Emilia sweetie...

29 minutes ago, The Witch said:

A mega TURD. Jet Set with Nathy Peluso ended it :jonnycat:

it's out for y'all? :deadbanana2: it's been missing from the album for me since the preorder dropped

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Lali is a horrible person + she doesn't have a single ounce of talent nor creativity, Emilia sweetie...

it's out for y'all? :deadbanana2: it's been missing from the album for me since the preorder dropped

Spoiler

Whole album L**ked. :dies: it's out in a few hours anyways:skeleton:

5 hours ago, Blue. said:

You can look my past posts this year and you will actually found out I supported her release and gave a lot of tips on it, too bad you are too far up your stan game that you cannot distinguish between pitting artists against each other and making a fair comparison. Also let’s not act like Emilia didn’t start foraying into this sound with La Chain, the album just took a bit longer to be put together.

Third best song on the album.

I know it wasn't hate just shade, especially with the people that posted after you who clearly are pressed by Lali. Her cultural impact is always gonna be minimized espcially now that she made some political stances. My point was in how her peers keep praising (Danna, Lola, Aitana, etc..) and releasing pop flops just like her.

Back on topic: it's a great album it really shows how Argentinian girls can deliver excellent pop music. But apart from the singles none really stood out for me.

Yeah this slaps **** the gossip and Nathy Flopuso stans. Ever since hearing the teaser it's been killing me of what it reminded me of, it finally clicked, I got Mauricio and Andrés' tea!

36 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Yeah this slaps **** the gossip and Nathy Flopuso stans. 

Who is the gossip meant to be?

A whole bop :jonnycat:

the only issue is it’s too short and their voices sound very alike 

7 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

Wait what’s the tea with Lali?? Why is she a horrible person?

Let’s not lie though… Lali is talented and her album was good. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.