Biden freefalls in approval rating with Arab Americans (-42%)

Armani?

Is there really any other dem candidate we could choose from besides Biden? I’m tired of picking between two lesser evils :deadbanana2:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Delirious

• Communion

• Itsaliability

Just now, fijitears said:

Is there really any other dem candidate we could choose from besides Biden? I’m tired of picking between two lesser evils :deadbanana2:

Every other Democrat would do worse than Biden. They're pretty much all unlikeable and unelectable.

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

I agree with you on a lot of things but what do you think is better for minorities, to vote for an independent or to increase Trumps support? I think this just shows that people are reacting against Biden rather than reacting in their own best interest

I'm just saying that "But Trump and the other side are so much worse" isn't really a valid excuse and strong enough argument to push these people to vote for Biden. Being "better than Trump!" isn't enough and Biden clearly gives no fucks about them as well so I can totally understand why some people are either voting independent or not voting at all.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

i feel bad for americans cause are these your 2 options for 2024:rip:

a literal sh*t-off

Edited by punisher

Boo ******* hoo!

And the support will continue to drop for that evil genocide-supporter. 

These war-mongering Dems who think they can “vote for the lesser evil” their way into every election while enthusiastically supporting the displacement and murder of the oppressed in the Middle East should be taught a lesson.  

And white liberals can continue crying.

• Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

46 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They also cannot vote 

:rip: what part of Arab AMERICAN is difficult to understand? 

29 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

With the unprecedented carpet bombings the zionist state is doing in Gaza I doubt we'll ever get the chance to see how Trump would approach this situation (and this is all hypothetical), but the cold heart viciousness and maliciousness Biden has been showing during this, more than apparent, ethnic cleansing, without a doubt would make people to choose the less evil between the two. Desperate times bring the most vulnerable and helpless out of people, even IF, them choosing Trump would be just to spite Biden.

The man who put in place a Muslim Ban would probably not do things different from Biden 

1 hour ago, rzal said:

I understand not voting for Biden but Trump would be even worse in this situation. Not to mention he'd give Ukraine to Putin in 2022 so who knows how global politics would look like right now :rip: 

Define worse??? At this point they’re one and the same…

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

The man who put in place a Muslim Ban would probably not do things different from Biden 

In not a single sentence did I say that Trump is any better, and I think that can be understated in what I said that they are both evil. But, the total indifference Biden has been approaching this ethnic cleansing and the galloping steps israhell has been following in Gaza, will probably not even leave us with "an opportunity" to see how Trump would handle this situation.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tropez said:

There is no alternative. You might as well never vote again. Because every US politician  is a genocidal imperialist. Your best option is to actually move to a democratic country that is free and fair. 

There’s more to politics than checking a box every two or four years… 

• Thanks 1

DNC is blocking Marianne Williamson from winning Democrat nominee ticket, and over at the RNC everybody is also a genocidal war manic except for Vivek Ramaswamy who says the bare minimum, which is that USA should not worry and fund Israel so there's that, I guess :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, fijitears said:

Marianne Williamson and Cenk from TYT are also running, but in no way is DNC gonna allow them to win :deadvision: I guess you can protest vote in the primaries, but they're gonna rig it anyway

Cornell West is running 3rd party, so there's your protest vote that can actually send a message to DNC

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

DNC is blocking Marianne Williamson from winning Democrat nominee ticket, and over at the RNC everybody is also a genocidal war manic except for Vivek Ramaswamy who says the bare minimum, which is that USA should not worry and fund Israel so there's that, I guess :deadbanana4:

It’s time to abandon the DNC and the entire two party system. It’s just madness. 

• Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, fijitears said:

We will have the lesser of two evils unless we change our voting system to something like ranked choice or run-of elections.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

:rip: what part of Arab AMERICAN is difficult to understand? 

I don’t know why I said they cannot i meant most of them probably don’t want to vote or will vote blank :mummy:

Edited by Dialamba

Also in case anyone was wondering, there is a relatively large Arab population in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Which are about 1-3% of the state’s population.  But when elections in those states can come down to a few thousand votes, things like this can swing an election. 

Edited by byzantium
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Whatever happens next year, I'm once again tuning out for 4 years. I'm over this planet

Aged like milk.

52 minutes ago, Gaia said:

He already has stated in one of his last rallies that mass deportation and witch hunting on muslim minorities are coming, so they really don't realize what's coming for them under Trump :michael:

• Thanks 1

Trump pledges to expel immigrants who support Hamas, ban Muslims from the U.S.

I know it is a very unpalatable thought, but a vote for an independent or an abstention (especially in states like Michigan that Biden won on a razor-thin margin) mathematically lowers the required vote threshold Trump needs to win each state and makes the election easier for him to win. Given his recent comments on what is happening in Israel and Palestine: "we should expel all immigrants who are anti-Israel or pro-Hamas" (which reads to me as "we should expel all Muslims who don't have citizenship", would appreciate feedback if anyone has a different take on it), he seems not too far away from proposing that his future administration would employ some of Israel's exclusionist Apartheid strategies against Muslims living in the US. No one should be obligated to vote for a candidate or have their vote "taken for granted" by the system, and Biden is clearly and understandably a very unpalatable candidate to Muslim Americans, but logically he seems to remain the lesser of two evils for the time being? In the time since the last "Muslim Ban" (which was ultimately upheld in courts), Trump installed dozens of extremely conservative judges across the country (most notably and obviously in the Supreme Court) and destroyed most legal precedents that could be considered "guardrails" against his power, and the Biden administration has not done a good job of repairing them. Zionists (and AIPAC) have numerous very powerful friends in Washington which provide protections for Jewish Americans or Israel that simply do not exist for Muslim Americans or Palestinians (or really anyone else in the Middle East). There is a vast gap between what should happen and what can happen, and short of either of them dying, the only outcome that reasonably can happen in 2024 is a Trump presidency or a Biden presidency, and calls to operate outside the existing system are a non-starter and a waste of resources. 

I certainly can't blame Muslim Americans for choosing to abstain or vote for a third party in the next election (and I have a great degree of sympathy for why they might choose to do so), but I do think it's worth considering how doing so would make an already terrible situation much worse.

• Like 2

As a Palestinian living in America, I am HAPPILY NOT voting for Joe Biden. Or Donald Trump. I will gladly be voting 3rd party or not voting at all. And guess what? I will convince as many people as I can to follow as well. 

And before you all come for me saying how much Donald Trump is worse than Biden for Arabs... I don't ******* care. Trump isn't president right now, is he? Trump isn't currently supporting and funding a genocide of my people, is he? 

**** JOE BIDEN. I HOPE this costs him the election.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Trump pledges to expel immigrants who support Hamas, ban Muslims from the U.S.

I certainly can't blame Muslim Americans for choosing to abstain or vote for a third party in the next election (and I have a great degree of sympathy for why they might choose to do so), but I do think it's worth considering how doing so would make an already terrible situation much worse.

Biden should've thought of that before sending billions of dollars to Israel for ethnic cleansing. That's his fault. No one else's. We shouldn't have to worry about if it costs him the election or not. He is murdering our people. His fault. Our government's fault.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

He already has stated in one of his last rallies that mass deportation and witch hunting on muslim minorities are coming, so they really don't realize what's coming for them under Trump :michael:

I’m Palestinian. Please tell me how it could get worse for me with Trump as president? Biden is literally co-signing the massacre of my people. Spreading dangerous lies about Palestinians. Is actively denying the massacres existing. Sorry but you’re not gonna guilt trip me into voting for Trump. Oh he’s planning to deport arabs back to their countries. Okay well then send me on a one way ticket back to Palestine 🇵🇸 The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump is loud and proud about his racism. Biden hides it under the guise of being a liberal democrat. 

There are other options besides Joe Biden however the democratic party refuses to give those candidates a platform. So they can suffer as a result. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

The unconditional support for Israel will continue and come out of our taxes regardless of party but stick it to Biden!

:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.