I'm from the US my country definitely has similar issues :skeleton:

I wouldn't be shitting on france if I was the us :rip:

Culturally Paris is superior to any us cities 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ugo said:

You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about because I have never firsthand seen anything like this in the US, people I know who have travelled to France have firsthand witnessed these attitudes. I said similar issues not similar issues to the same intensity.  :skeleton:

Edited by Sheep

On 10/31/2023 at 5:07 PM, kawk said:

this is why the west should stop taking refugees from arab coutries. The culture clash and racism towards jews was inventible. it's happening in turkey too 

AA1iVa2Y.img?w=768&h=432&m=6

This ain’t even an Arab store, it’s Turkish and although I condemn all these actions from Turkish or Arab people, I hope you’re aware about the fact that anti-semitism has started in Europe and the US even before these Arab refugees set in there. Therefore, generalising a whole group of people isn’t a smart thing to do.

If you want to blame immigration, let me tell you that there are more real problems of immigration that exist on a daily basis due to some immigrants coming from all over the world and not just Arab countries.

Why are “leftist” surprised that people from the most anti-semitic and homophobic countries in the world do not change their viewpoints once they set foot on liberal western soil? 

And where do anti-semitic immigrants who commit these acts think European jews flee to? If you don’t believe Israel has a right to build more homes to its growing population, why are you forcing people to leave europe?

Edited by bluceleste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

21 hours ago, Sheep said:

You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about because I have never firsthand seen anything like this in the US, people I know who have travelled to France have firsthand witnessed these attitudes. I said similar issues not similar issues to the same intensity.  :skeleton:

Umm racism is much worst in the us :rip:

• Like 1

Certain members in here down voting comments condeming it are disgusting! If you are going to be that evil dont come in this thread. Its disgusting 

• Like 2

The title of this thread is a fake news.

The stars were tagged on random buildings all over Paris, Jewish homes were not targeted. The vast majority of buildings that were tagged aren't inhabited by Jews and don't have any kind of connection with Israel.

You all look like fools immediately assuming that it was an antisemitic act done by muslims because it's becoming more and more likely that it was in fact done in support of Israel. Hence the blue color of David's star.

The cultprits were arrested 5 days ago and they are a Moldavian couple who claim to have been hired by a third party. The authorities immediately expeled them from the country and closed the investigation. If french authorities had any suspicion that it was an antisemitic act you can bet that they would have done everything in their power to get to the bottom of it.

It's becoming a big scandal here and the government is very embarrassed by the way they immediately jumped to false conclusions in order to further vilify the muslim population.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Absolutely gross.

I think we can all agree now how Israel's treatment of Arabs, Palestinians and Muslims for decades now is finally catching up to them, and actually causing anti semitism. Israel's actions and war crimes are doing far more harm to real Jewish folks of faith who don't support an ethnic cleansing campaign. Israel is pure evil, and is now solely responsible for the attacks on multiple religions.

All because of what the zionists are doing. The biggest threat to the Jewish faith and its people are not Palestinians or the Muslim communities, it is the Zionists and the actions they are taking. Jewish people need to stand up and demand the Zionists stop.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

All because of what the zionists are doing. The biggest threat to the Jewish faith and its people are not Palestinians or the Muslim communities, it is the Zionists and the actions they are taking. Jewish people need to stand up and demand the Zionists stop.

:rip: must be the dumbest take on atrl by far

• Like 4

Israel acts are the cause of this. 

This is unfortunate and horrible. Israel is to be blamed!

• Thumbs Down 4

On 11/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, ugo said:

:bibliahh:

It's not 19th century anymore, hon. New York outsold and I say this as european

Edited by Raptus

8 minutes ago, Raptus said:

:bibliahh:

It's not 19th century anymore, hon. New York outsold and I say this as european

Say what you want but that user was calling france racism worst than the US when the US is far worst :rip:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ugo said:

Say what you want but that user was calling france racism worst than the US when the US is far worst :rip:

Well, french people are the most racist in Europe...

Trash GIFs | GIFDB.com

Edited by Raptus

I can’t even fathom this being real. What is wrong with Europeans?

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Ah yes because antisemitism famously started (particularly I'm Europe) with Israel-Palestine conflict 

1 hour ago, Raptus said:

Well, french people are the most racist in Europe...

Trash GIFs | GIFDB.com

I agree they are not the best but not the worst….

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

:rip: must be the dumbest take on atrl by far

So you are you dense enough to think that this sudden rise in hatred for Jews is not related to what Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people? OK, keep ignoring what Israel is doing if that makes you feel better. :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Ah yes because antisemitism famously started (particularly I'm Europe) with Israel-Palestine conflict 

I am glad I said that in my post... wait, I did not. You people are being dense and Zionist sympathizers if you do not think there is a direct connection here.

Edited by Sannie

On 11/2/2023 at 10:09 AM, bluceleste said:

why are you forcing people to leave europe?

So you admit the Israeli state is a collection of European settlers?

8 hours ago, ugo said:

Nah. This is definitely wrong. France is racist. Especially to Africans.