60 Jewish homes- stores in Paris have been targeted with Stars of David

vale9001

Scaring

(hope the thread won't be closed too)

Really disgusting. People really jump at the chance to be anti-semitic. I bet most of the people doing this don't give a **** about what's happening in Gaza and just wanted an excuse to be hateful (not that Jewish people in France have literally anything to do with the actions of the Israeli government).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Every time I hear anything about France it's about how racist, xenophobic, dirty, rude, or religiously discriminatory some French people are. :deadbanana2:

Nobody I know has ever visited Paris and said they loved it. :deadbanana2:

Is it me being uninformed or is this country as bad as it sounds?

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

this is why the west should stop taking refugees from arab coutries. The culture clash and racism towards jews was inventible. it's happening in turkey too 

AA1iVa2Y.img?w=768&h=432&m=6

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 26

5 minutes ago, kawk said:

this is why the west should stop taking refugees from arab coutries. The culture clash and racism towards jews was inventible. it's happening in turkey too 

AA1iVa2Y.img?w=768&h=432&m=6

We can't combat prejudice with more prejudice.

This is terrible and doesn't help anyone. Jewish civilians in France are not accountable for what's happening in Israel... 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

The amount of prejudice and violent language/actions I’ve seen towards both Jews and Muslims in the wake of this conflict just goes to show how little people need in order to become unhinged bigots. Really scary :biblio:

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 2

I wonder who painted them :celestial5:

Also can’t wait for the resident apologists to explain to us how this is not anti-semitism but anti-zionism or some other bs. 

Edited by Navy4Life
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

I wonder who painted them :celestial5:

Also can’t wait for the resident apologists to explain to us how this is not anti-semitism but anti-zionism or some other bs. 

When you criticize Israel you are not anti-semitism however these acts are clearly antisemitism. :cm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

When you criticize Israel you are not anti-semitism however these acts are clearly antisemitism. :cm:

And I have been saying that line became non-existent to people who are using the situation to justify their antisemitism like certain users on this forum and certain extremists irl :cm:

Edited by Navy4Life
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

maybe that's just your focus because I'm sure your country has flaws too

Edited by ugo

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

Stop blaming all Jews for the acts of IDF. Stop blaming all Palestinians for the acts of Hamas. 

Plain and simple.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ugo said:

maybe that's just your focus because I'm sure your country has flaws too

I'm from the US my country definitely has similar issues :skeleton:

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Every time I hear anything about France it's about how racist, xenophobic, dirty, rude, or religiously discriminatory some French people are. :deadbanana2:

Nobody I know has ever visited Paris and said they loved it. :deadbanana2:

France is incredibly beautiful and diverse.  People who "hate France" and "hate Paris" are honestly just dumb, there's no other way to put it.  There is so much to do and see across the country, even just in Paris, buy you absolutely need to do your research in order to have a good time.  

@OP This is disgusting.  The French government needs to make public statements denouncing and shaming people who think this is okay. This type of mentality is unacceptable and beyond backwards.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

France (and similarly the UK) has been unlivable for Jews for a while now, and it will only get worse from here. Aliyah is the only way.

Its time for the european goverments to give special protection to them. They can be target of terrorist attacks.
Everyone complicit to this should be jailed :giraffe: