doordash exposes non-tippers to deliverers, warns that their orders are deprioritized

Asscatchem

5 hours ago, Frappucino said:

Good for you guys…? … sounds like it wouldn’t apply to you guys then? But anyway my point is, if you’re a shitty customer then expect shitty customer service. 

I wish europeans would stay out this conversation because it’s hella annoying how they’re constantly bragging about how tipping isn’t a thing there and how they don’t do it. like good for you???? if it doesn’t apply to you why do you constantly feel the need to put in your two cents :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frappucino

• BussC,XOXO

• Sheep

• BletaRexher

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just tap CUSTOM and put 1 cent, then

Isn't tipping supposed to be something between the customer and the server? It's weird for the company to get involved in this way. Increase your prices and pay your drivers more if it bothers you that much

Imagine NOT tipping someone for delivering your lazy ass' food. :rip:

praying my country doesn’t adopt the tipping culture that America has

I think it’s INSANE that these delivery apps think it’s acceptable for them to set the standard tip of the order based on your order total.

UberEats (at least in Chicago) sets the tip at 15%. I just made $132 mock order from a fast food restaurant just to confirm—they’re adding a $23 “taxes & other fees” charge to the order and suggesting a 15% tip to the driver ($23.62) for a restaurant that’s 0.5 miles away :gaycatx:

If this was an actual order of mine, I’d give the driver $5 to deliver based on location. If they’re coming from further away or if it’s snowing/raining, I would adjust accordingly. 

Edited by Brikenbur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.