Do you play mobile Legends?

FailSafe

Mobile Legends is a MOBA for mobile phones, once infamous for "copying" LoL but since then made a name of its own. It's a very popular game particularly in SEA. Have you heard about this game? Have you played it? If so, who is your main? I main Queen Selena (used to be Kagura, until her flop revamped)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy8nOXFBQ-Dd1d4QIVeUe

yesss i'm a big fan of the game. i'm a mage & marksman user. my favs r cyclops lesley & hanabi

Yes add me up

jonebo731

Whenever I visit the Philippines I swear that game is EVERYWHERE. :jonny: I don't know anyone in the US who plays it though.

2 hours ago, DeadInside said:

Wild Rift >>>

Does wildrift get better? Last time I tried to play the game, there are too many bugs and the match making took me like 15-20 minutes average :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yes, im a eudora main.

This game eatsssss

Eudoraphobia was real back then :jonny:

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

yesss i'm a big fan of the game. i'm a mage & marksman user. my favs r cyclops lesley & hanabi

We need more battle mage like cyclops TBH

1 hour ago, ♥jONE731♥ said:

Yes add me up

jonebo731

Noted :gaycat4:

25 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Whenever I visit the Philippines I swear that game is EVERYWHERE. :jonny: I don't know anyone in the US who plays it though.

Yes, ML is extremely popular here! Pretty much everyone played the game at some point in their life here :gaycat6: Have you heard of Mobazane? He's a popular NA player/streamer

Edited by FailSafe

Drop your user id :pancake:

Yes.

I main Kagura, but she's kind of a flop now especially in higher ranks (she's still good in Epic or lower tiers though)

I'm also an avid tank user (e.g., Hylos and Lolita)

Right now, I'm trying out different heroes that can be my new main. I'm opting for a Fighter or Assassin since I'm a SoloQ player

Edited by aesthetic bih

I used to a lot, I mained support mostly, Rafaela and Floryn my queens :jonny6: 

I used to play it with my ex. Our usernames were a reference to a inside joke we had.

Recently I installed it again but I couldn’t play it. Way too many memories.

i play wild rift, my ex played ml, both trash.

Well yes! 

Lesley, kadita, pharsa and silvanna player here :gaycat:

3 hours ago, visions said:

I used to a lot, I mained support mostly, Rafaela and Floryn my queens :jonny6: 

Supports are META right now! 

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Yes.

I main Kagura, but she's kind of a flop now especially in higher ranks (she's still good in Epic or lower tiers though)

I'm also an avid tank user (e.g., Hylos and Lolita)

Right now, I'm trying out different heroes that can be my new main. I'm opting for a Fighter or Assassin since I'm a SoloQ player

Since you planning to try a fighter or assassin, why not try Benedetta? She's fighter/assassin and can be played in EXP or jungle, even roam. She's so fun to use once you get a hang of her passive.

41 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Well yes! 

Lesley, kadita, pharsa and silvanna player here :gaycat:

Ngl Silvanna is pretty much the worst EXP laner right now, like Zilong bad. But at least Zilong can do plays in late game. Silvanna got indirectly nerfed really hard with the change of magic/physi spellvamp and her S2 being considered as basic attack :deadbanana2:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ngl Silvanna is pretty much the worse EXP laner right now, like Zilong bad. But at least Zilong can do plays in late game. Silvanna got indirectly nerfed really hard with the change of magic/physi spellvamp and her S2 being considered as basic attack :deadbanana2:

OOP, has Freya gotten any better? I just always had difficulty escaping any engagement that wasn' going my way :toofunny3:

21 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Supports are META right now! 

Since you planning to try a fighter or assassin, why not try Benedetta? She's fighter/assassin and can be played in EXP or jungle, even roam. She's so fun to use once you get a hang of her passive.

Ngl Silvanna is pretty much the worst EXP laner right now, like Zilong bad. But at least Zilong can do plays in late game. Silvanna got indirectly nerfed really hard with the change of magic/physi spellvamp and her S2 being considered as basic attack :deadbanana2:

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm over my competitive days since I don't have a lot of free time as I used to and currently I'm just playing for fun and enjoyment so I like how you put that into consideration :heart:

23 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

OOP, has Freya gotten any better? I just always had difficulty escaping any engagement that wasn' going my way :toofunny3:

I don't play much Freya but she is still the Queen of 1v1, no can trade with her in 1v1 especially in early game except maybe Dyrroth and unless the enemy knows how to kite her, which is her main weakness. She's like Argus that once you activate ult, any enemy with working brain cells won't risk trading blows with you, she's still viable but the team comp should have a late game hero or two, or just finish the game before reaching late game as her kit can be a liable in clashes, unless you are able to isolate the mage or mm, which is pretty hard as she's not really a mobile hero.

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

"I'm born with Talent" 

"Is there any Queen more beautiful than me."

"The Melody of Swans."

"Keep it authentic, drink directly from the neck" 

:celestial:

33 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

"I'm born with Talent" 

"Is there any Queen more beautiful than me."

"The Melody of Swans."

"Keep it authentic, drink directly from the neck" 

:celestial:

"All these beautiful bodies, shattered by the ocean waves"

"You don't know how close death is"

"If regret had a flavor, they'd be the first ones to taste it"

"Crosshairs lock you down, death kisses you on the forehead" 

:foxaylove2:

• Like 1

Y'all really gays here, not a single male hero has been mentioned

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

"You know what.  Carrying 4 fools to victory isn't easy." 

Scalp them king :jonny6:

Except for this

On 10/31/2023 at 11:05 PM, FailSafe said:

Y'all really gays here, not a single male hero has been mentioned

Except for this

You're welcome :clap3:

I think you need to update the LOGO OP. That's like 5 years old, they already have new one :eli:

Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) renews its official logo and user interface

Edited by Odette Violet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.