Biden to give up on re-pitching $10k forgiveness to SCOTUS, aiming for smaller relief

Communion

When republicans and the SC block you, finding another way around seems like the next best thing. I won’t qualify but I’m glad for those that will. Owing more than you started with is disgusting. 

• Like 1

Christina Aguilera for president

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

It'll be a small win but certain people are on their way to complain as we speak. :rip:

• Like 1

Bahahahaha

Ahahahahaa :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Let's get that 100 billion to Russia Ukraine & the Taiwan though...quick! :bibliahh:

Sad f***s already in here defending this :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Edited by differentkindahigh

I still don’t know how he’s going to get any of this past SCOTUS, especially the last idea.  F**k them for ruining this.

It’s clear this is affecting some people and leading them into a state of mental hardship (as evidenced by posts in this thread).  No one should need to be put in that type of situation to get to such a point, it’s horrible.

But go ahead and print money for war instead of redirecting funds to your citizens. Cool. 

It’s bizarre to me how our country has billions to give to other countries like Ukraine and Israel but refuses to aid its own citizens :rip: 

He’s literally forgiven more college debt than any  other president in history. He’s tried his best. If he has to make work around to get smaller victories for the time being so be it. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, GhostBox said:

He’s literally forgiven more college debt than any  other president in history. He’s tried his best. If he has to make work around to get smaller victories for the time being so be it. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

All that was in existing law and just needed to be properly processed by the Department of Education. Much of it was backlogged because of the COVID pause or inadequate loan tracking by the Department of Education. The "new" program he's pushing is just something that has existed, but was under utilized by borrowers. Should he get credit for his administration actually doing it's job?

• Like 2

Not Biden's fault. We are held hostage by a corrupt SCOTUS so he has to pander to them to get something done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.