White House compares anti-Israel protesters to Charlottesville neo-nazis

SignificantOther

7 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

It will give more time for the terrorists in gaza to repack and gather materials, which will ultimately lead to more victims fro both sides. The only harmless solution is for them to return kidnapped Israeli civilians and surrender.

y’all can unlike my comments as much as you want but that’s the truth. It should be the joint interest of everyone.

So to prevent more victims from both sides there shouldn’t be a ceasefire? make it make sense 

You think that Israel continuing to drop bombs every minute on a population, half of whom are children, will prevent more deaths on both sides? 

well okay then :rip:

Classic case of oppressor mindset. These people are “dangerous animals” to you so they need to be suppressed by all means necessary

Carry on baking gluten free cookies for idf soldiers in your little bubble 

spacer.png

Edited by baelani
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KeshaSwift

• baelani

• SignificantOther

• ClashAndBurn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

You know these people are used as human shield , being prevented to leave by Hamas? Are you aware of Hamas having its headquarters underneath the biggest hospital in Gaza? Yeah, getting rid of Hamas will prevent further casualties. Mind you - the fact that they started senseless killing when they’re in a highly populated area? You’re coming for the wrong side here. I would expect you to criticize the fact that there are literally 260+ kidnapped Israelis in gaza before anything. Imagine if that happened to any other country - gaza would be deleted within a minute

The only thing preventing Gazans to leave is Israel, through their bombing of the Rafah border and not allowing them to seek refuge in Israel either 

How convenient that Hamas now has a base under a hospital after your government decided to commit a war crime and bomb one

I actually feel sorry for the 260+ kidnapped Israeli’s that are also being carpet bombed by their government rn 

• Like 2

This is why most people think Americans are the most stupid people on the planet.

Who voted for these idiots?

6 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

Reported. Senseless, ignorant and incredibly outrageous comment since you know I’m an Israeli.

You’re a terrorist and genocide supporter. Plain and simple. You and anyone else in your country that agrees with you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.