White House compares anti-Israel protesters to Charlottesville neo-nazis

SignificantOther

2 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Right... Because reporters are approaching people holding slaughtered family members and asking them to condemn Hamas... BFFR.

That’s literally what’s happening. Ask Hasan Zumlot, the Palestinian ambassador to the UK who gets asked “but do you condemn hamas?” right after he finishes his sentences about how he’s lost family members and can’t get in contact  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KeshaSwift

• baelani

• SignificantOther

• ClashAndBurn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

I'm not debating you again with your previous post history.

I've made my POV clear multiple times, as I have a right to. I don't support violence of any kind. I do not support violence committed to citizens by IDF, OR Hamas.

Palestinians deserve dignity. Hamas will not achieve that for Palestinians. Israelis deserve a government better than it's current one.

I don't support the elimination of either Palestine, or Israel. I support a two state solution.

My views are not going to change, and I have no interest in debating someone, who, mind you, I've asked in the past several times, to stop quoting and responding to me, yet you do not stop. It's borderline cyber harassment.

We're never going to agree, so give it up.

"I don't support violence of any kind, but I WILL downvote any post that calls out Hillary Clinton as a supporter of violence against brown people."

Beyond parody :ahh: 

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

God Trump is really winning again isn’t he 

and thank god for that. Libs/pro palestine supporters have absolutely lost the plot. :rip: 

can't wait for the fireworks when the border gets permanently closed, pro-hamas/palestine supporters with visas get canceled and refugee programs killed, again under Trump. :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

I lost respect for her. It's not antisemitic to call for a ceasefire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, réveuse said:

I lost respect for her. It's not antisemitic to call for a ceasefire.

A ceasefire doesn’t work with terror. No offense but everyone who calls for a ceasefire don’t understand the severity of the situation and the harmful effect it will bring to both sides (I’m an Israeli, I know).

• Thumbs Down 11

23 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

A ceasefire doesn’t work with terror. No offense but everyone who calls for a ceasefire don’t understand the severity of the situation and the harmful effect it will bring to both sides (I’m an Israeli, I know).

Elaborate on why you think a ceasefire is harmful for both sides 

Of course Aaron Rupar, the Democrats’ most useful clown, is out here playing damage control.

She sold her soul to neoliberal shills

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

And to compare Jews who organized a sit-in at Grand Central to neo-nazis is so deranged. :deadbanana4:

She's comparing Biden's own base of young left-wing progressive muslims, jews and people of color to neo-nazis. :deadbanana4:

Well Genocide Joe won’t mind not getting our votes this time then I imagine :michael: like he only won last time because of the youth numbers and now he’s destroying any good will with them he had

1 hour ago, baelani said:

Elaborate on why you think a ceasefire is harmful for both sides 

It will give more time for the terrorists in gaza to repack and gather materials, which will ultimately lead to more victims fro both sides. The only harmless solution is for them to return kidnapped Israeli civilians and surrender.

y’all can unlike my comments as much as you want but that’s the truth. It should be the joint interest of everyone.

• Thumbs Down 5

9 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Right... Because reporters are approaching people holding slaughtered family members and asking them to condemn Hamas... BFFR. People and reporters are asking this to protestors in western countries. Many have lost jobs and scholarships for being caught in these rallies with anti semitic posters.

It's hard to want to support Palestine when there are people on the pro-Palestine side who don't condemn Hamas and, in fact, praise them.

Supporting terrorists is never going to help the Palestinian cause. The more people push back on that, the less support the movement will receive.

I agree with you 100%. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

It will give more time for the terrorists in gaza to repack and gather materials, which will ultimately lead to more victims fro both sides. The only harmless solution is for them to return kidnapped Israeli civilians and surrender.

y’all can unlike my comments as much as you want but that’s the truth. It should be the joint interest of everyone.

Are you seriously saying that the people of Gaza being killed indiscriminately by the Israeli terrorist machine should be thankful for all the loved ones being killed? 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Are you seriously saying that the people of Gaza being killed indiscriminately by the Israeli terrorist machine should be thankful for all the loved ones being killed? 

You know these people are used as human shield , being prevented to leave by Hamas? Are you aware of Hamas having its headquarters underneath the biggest hospital in Gaza? Yeah, getting rid of Hamas will prevent further casualties. Mind you - the fact that they started senseless killing when they’re in a highly populated area? You’re coming for the wrong side here. I would expect you to criticize the fact that there are literally 260+ kidnapped Israelis in gaza before anything. Imagine if that happened to any other country - gaza would be deleted within a minute

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

2 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

The White House is absolutely right

2 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

23 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

3 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

You know these people are used as human shield , being prevented to leave by Hamas? Are you aware of Hamas having its headquarters underneath the biggest hospital in Gaza? Yeah, getting rid of Hamas will prevent further casualties. Mind you - the fact that they started senseless killing when they’re in a highly populated area? You’re coming for the wrong side here. I would expect you to criticize the fact that there are literally 260+ kidnapped Israelis in gaza before anything. Imagine if that happened to any other country - gaza would be deleted within a minute

Ok terrorist 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Ok terrorist 

Reported. Senseless, ignorant and incredibly outrageous comment since you know I’m an Israeli.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

Just now, KeshaSwift said:

Reported. Senseless, ignorant and incredibly outrageous comment since you know I’m an Israeli

Oh boo ******* hoo

You're an Israeli against a ceasefire because you're comfortable with the thousands of Palestinians being killed under the excuse of "eliminating Hamas". You are a brainwashed zionist at best and a genocide supporting monster and trash human being at worst. One can be both. You can report this too.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Even the Israeli hostages themselves don't buy your senseless and abhorrent pro-genocide propaganda

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Oh boo ******* hoo

You're an Israeli against a ceasefire because you're comfortable with the thousands of Palestinians being killed under the excuse of "eliminating Hamas". You are a brainwashed zionist at best and a genocide supporting monster and trash human being at worst. One can be both. You can report this too.

Don’t quote me, you showed exactly who you are. I’m not interested in communicating with a keyboard hero, have a good day.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, Stankonia said:

Even the Israeli hostages themselves don't buy your senseless and abhorrent pro-genocide propaganda

It’s sad that you can’t have a normal discussion here without being named called, shows excatly the intellectual levels of some users here. I’m not gonna even comment on that’s since It’s clear you came to name call and spread hate without even talking subjectively.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

It’s sad that you can’t have a normal discussion here without being named called, shows excatly the intellectual levels of some users here. I’m not gonna even comment on that’s since It’s clear you came to name call and spread hate without even talking subjectively.

The fact that you're in here regugitating your far-right terrorist governement's pro-genocide talking points in order to justify the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children says more about your level of intellect than me supposedly name calling you (where? :psyduck:) says about mine.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Stankonia said:

The fact that you're in here regugitating your far-right terrorist governement's pro-genocide talking points in order to justify the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children says more about your level of intellect than me supposedly name calling you (where? :psyduck:) says about mine.

I think you know exactly what you’re doing , no need to point it out for you. I think we both can see a discussion between us wont lead nowhere like this, I’m definitely not gonna try to convince someone who puts words in my mouth without blinking. If you decide on discussing like an adult and actually want to be informed about this subject, you’re more than welcome to send a DM, as Either way, I understand this topic in this forum is full of people who are ready to lash out without hesitating. I’m done replying here so if you want to have a “KiIii” about this, be my guest.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

14 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

I think you know exactly what you’re doing , no need to point it out for you. I think we both can see a discussion between us wont lead nowhere like this, I’m definitely not gonna try to convince someone who puts words in my mouth without blinking. If you decide on discussing like an adult and actually want to be informed about this subject, you’re more than welcome to send a DM, as Either way, I understand this topic in this forum is full of people who are ready to lash out without hesitating. I’m done replying here so if you want to have a “KiIii” about this, be my guest.

Are you going to educate me about the ethnic cleansing campaign that's being carried out by your country in Gaza like you tried to educate ATRL about how it was Palestinians and not your country's army who killed Shireen Abu Aqla when the Israel military has now admitted to it? :clown:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

They offered the Israeli hostages but Israel said no 

Now what? 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.