Democrat president nominee Marianne Williamson releases statement on Israel-Palestine

Bloodflowers.

2024 Democrat primary challenger Marianne Williamson calls for immediate ceasefire. She says we are in a brink of World War 3 and asks for all world leaders to start negotianting peace. She offers a two-state solution that would satisfy both Israelis and Palestinians.

Edited by Bloodflowers.
  • Like 1

Cannot believe people fall for her grift. One of the least qualified candidates ever.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

Cannot believe people fall for her grift. One of the least qualified candidates ever.

So what, specifically, do you disagree with about the particular position she espouses in this video, and what makes the more “qualified” candidates’ position(s) better?

10 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Agreed. Her past is troubling at the very least, very recent past to be exact. Her anti-vax and healthcare stances are concerning. She’ll siphon just enough of the “both sides” votes to give Trump his dictatorship and we can all live under project 2025 after Trump levels Palestine with our own military and hands Putin Ukraine on a silver plater. We’re doomed. Trump 2024 I guess:biblio:. I hope the gays and girls have their passports and savings accounts ready by January 2025 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

So what, specifically, do you disagree with about the particular position she espouses in this video, and what makes the more “qualified” candidates’ position(s) better?

I would trust most elected officials much better than I would trust someone who has no experience in politics. The more experience, the better. Elected officials usually get briefed on the latest goings-on in the world, especially as you go higher up the ladder of power. To me, it's the same issue as with Trump; obviously her policy stances are no where near similar, but I opposed Trump hugely for the fact that he had zero experience, in addition to his awful policy positions.

• Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

You’re ok with Biden? The guy funding Israel? 

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Shelter said:

You’re ok with Biden? The guy funding Israel? 

Of course. That user clearly enjoys the subjugation and genocide of the Palestinian people, or else they wouldn't defend Genocide Joe. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Queen.

In a perfect world she would be the front runner. I hate that the media paints her a crazy hippie lady who’s into weed and crystals because she has such good proposals 

anyone is better than the crypt keeper we have now

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Agreed. Her past is troubling at the very least, very recent past to be exact. Her anti-vax and healthcare stances are concerning. She’ll siphon just enough of the “both sides” votes to give Trump his dictatorship and we can all live under project 2025 after Trump levels Palestine with our own military and hands Putin Ukraine on a silver plater. We’re doomed. Trump 2024 I guess:biblio:. I hope the gays and girls have their passports and savings accounts ready by January 2025 

I don’t really care about Ukraine. We’ve wasted enough of our tax money there and that scammer they have as president is still asking for more. 

the US president needs to focus on affordable housing, reducing the high cost of food, accessible college education etc. Biden has dedicated his entire presidency focus on giving billions to Ukraine and now Israel. Enough!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Yes to the ceasefire for humanitarian aid but y’all need to be realistic. A two state solution is no longer feasible, Israel has proved that it will never abide by any international “rule of law.” Nor will the members of its gov and military be prosecuted for severe war crimes under a two state solution. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, woohoo said:

She’ll siphon just enough of the “both sides” votes to give Trump his dictatorship

This is the Democratic primary though, she’s not running in the general election :rip: I promise you the 200 people in all of America who write her name in as a write-in candidate in the general will not impact who wins :toofunny2:

• Like 1

Ooh, I think I’ll consider voting for her. 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:39 PM, Gov Hooka said:

Yes to the ceasefire for humanitarian aid but y’all need to be realistic. A two state solution is no longer feasible, Israel has proved that it will never abide by any international “rule of law.” Nor will the members of its gov and military be prosecuted for severe war crimes under a two state solution. 

A one solution state is even less possible

On 10/30/2023 at 6:48 PM, Miss Show Business said:

Exactly. She might get 1-2 % in the primary though so yea 😂

Nothing but respect for my president :clap3:

Will the tankie left drop her since she dragged their fanciful one state solution and affirmed Israel's right to exist? :coffee:

On 10/30/2023 at 7:02 PM, woohoo said:

She's running in a PRIMARY. Once she loses, she's going to sheepdog her handful of voters towards voting for Biden in the general just like Bernie (and herself!) did in 2020. She will have ZERO impact on Biden losing to Trump.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.