• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Solaria

• By the Water

• Taylena

Do y’all really think the IRS wouldn’t have access to her touring records just because Billboard doesn’t :deadbanana4:

I think she'll reveal it all when the tour ends.

8 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

50 million swiftie fumes :rofl:

Swifities are the new eco friendly gasoline the world has been waiting for! Taylor Swift saves us all again! Thank you to you and all insects everywhere!

• Haha 1

lol I don't buy it. She and her team publicize literally every other piece of numerical data in her career. If this is true, the only reason I can see for her withholding the total gross is that she doesn't want any more "eat the billionaire" backlash from the public.

Can't wait to see what kinda estimate totals the swifties pull out of thin air though lol

• Like 2

The jumping to dumb conclusions my god :bibliahh: the acting like she's some undercover criminal :bibliahh: OTSH have lost it.

• Haha 1

Was this done so that Beyoncé will come for the Eras Tour premiere in exchange? :chick1: 

OT: I don't think she will hide it permanently. Might be waiting for the end of the tour to make a bigger splash

the way she will lost artist of the decade again, this time to Morgan Wallen just because she dint report these boxscore

Taylor-Swift-Golden-Globes-GIF-144591221

I hope Im in Canada soon with a job and stuff so I can go to her next tour the next time. I love Taylor so much. Thank god we got the Eras Tour in cinemas in my country. I think I'll go rewatch the movie cuz it was awesome.

naaah, i think she'll release them once the tour is over... right? so end of 2024 / early 2025 :deadbanana4:

I've never heard of that site, and I doubt this is legit. I think she will give that info AFTER the tour ends, probably. Why let someone else keep a record when it's Taylor's record to have?

On 10/30/2023 at 8:33 AM, By the Water said:

We need to bully her again

3lMq.gif

Spoiler

But if not, time to bully her again, I agree. 

3lMq.gif

I feel like we’ll get them once the tour is complete.

4 hours ago, CorbynBlessing said:

I've never heard of that site, and I doubt this is legit. I think she will give that info AFTER the tour ends, probably. Why let someone else keep a record when it's Taylor's record to have?

they're fairly legit. the newsletter this is pulled from is written by matt belloni who got big on substack and twitter for breaking a lot of big hollywood industry/business happenings accurately and early. 

She will release the report when the time is right, like when she announces additional dates, new album, etc. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.