what's the 'cringiest' thing your faves done?

tili33

I can’t really think of anything ‘cringe’ from my other favourite artists / bands. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I can’t really think of anything ‘cringe’ from my other favourite artists / bands. 

Girl dw my fav made something much worse :gaycatx:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drawing decks in official merch like a straight teenager male. If I ever buy merch from her and it has one of those, I'll demand a refund

The infamous “top 2 and not number 2” and proceeding to be number 2 to some random boyband 

Liking a Matt Walsh tweet.

FB_IMG_1664920011724.jpg?ex=65516e06&is=

I'm surprised no one mentioned Ariana Grande licking a doughnut or Nicki tweeting that her and Travis Scott "really" know that she got the #1 for Queen, despite her actually debuting at #2. 

Edited by zasderfght

Gaga: her fake Twitter meltdown, long friendship with Perez Hilton, “I’m not a feminist - I, I hail men, I love men. I celebrate American male culture, and beer, and bars and muscle cars…”, Joe Biden being one of her most frequent collaborators, DWUW, that one photoshoot where she was orange, the Zoom round table where no one co-signed getting drunk off prop drinks:rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.