what do you wanna 'achieve' before you inevitably pass away?

tili33

Ok genuinely 

1. I want to be somewhere where I can be myself

2. Find someone who loves me like I love them

• Like 3

Create some sort of legacy 

Reach happiness and inner peace 

Receive and provide unconditional love 

opening billboard.com and seeing Tinashe right there in the front page with a #1

• Like 1

I just want a positive energy ripple to come from my existence. And I want those who knew me to not have to do be burdened with any baggage from their relationships to me. 

I would love to stop working in the capitalist machine and paint and travel. That’s the ideal

I want to find the love of my life and I want to learn as much as possible about our Universe, Reality etc. I want to fully understand my spiritual beliefs. I have some core beliefs like I believe in reincarnation and a cycle. I also want to learn how to be happy alone.

Self love and finding love

Making my parents happy

Making art that makes me proud

Having a house near the woods / move out my hometown

Have a career I love

i dont really ask for much tbh

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

To be fully at peace with myself, my skills and knowledge about the world, to travel the world. Basically to know I did everything I could have done on this Earth.

(but also I want to move to a different country. after that I'll be happy)

30 minutes ago, tili33 said:

where?

My mom was raised in Samoa and I've never been. I would also love to see Zimbabwe one day if it's safe for me to go. :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

be able to travel more

see my sisters live a happy and comfortable life

have a job I enjoy 

I've already achieved all tje "goals" I've wanted. 

Graduation + degree 

Well paid job

Love

My own place (I've recently bought a house) 

One thing thay i would like to achieve is to travel more and maybe to focus less on things you can't change. Be more accepting. 

I don't want happiness or peace. That makes no sense because life is always filled with difficulties no matter what. I want the ability, the confidence to find peace and happiness no matter what comes up.

I want to have my disabled sister be able to move in with me instead of continuing to live with my parents and I also want to start my own family :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.