• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

THIS IS A BOP!!!! I can not wait for her album and the rest of the era. The strongest lead single in a while

29 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Warner made huge youtube campaign. Wouldn't be suprised if half of the views come from ads.

I don't think so, the views-to-likes ratio is quite good 5M-230k

If there are ads, I doubt it's too much yet

Edited by Flomik

It's an instant BOP :loki:

I feel greedy but I want the album now. A rollout would be super cute and iconic but I also need the music now.

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

verdict: It’s good but only the last minute is GREAT

Which makes u listen to it again and again until u realize its actually excellent

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Warner made huge youtube campaign. Wouldn't be suprised if half of the views come from ads.

Welp I’m nervous now, but the likes are matching with the views :campfire:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I don't think so, the views-to-likes ratio is quite good 5M-230k

If there are ads, I doubt it's too much yet

meryl-streep-meryl.gif

Such an earworm!!

I really hope it's another global smash for Dua, I wanna see her everywhere again!! :heart:

its alright … clearly they switched the lead last minute so i dont know how confident they are about the new songs … flop incoming i fear

• Thumbs Down 1

I love how the video feels simple but there are actually, and literally, many angles to it that I think editing must have taken a lot of time and effort.

I already like it better than DSN to be honest.

A bit late to the party but the MV is just... Fine? I expected so much more considering the theme of the song. It's basically a performance video :gaycat6:

BOP :WAP:

Chorus could’ve been a bittt more hard hitting, but it’s a certified bop anyways :alexz:

Early reports shows that Europe loves Houdini and Dua is on course to get her biggest debut ever (now BMH with 4.277m chart streams as far as I know). Now everything depends on America, so we need to wait 3 - 4 hours.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just now, popmusic said:

Early reports shows that Europe loves Houdini and Dua is on course to get her biggest debut ever (now BMH with 4.277m chart streams as far as I know). Now everything depends on America, so we need to wait 3 - 4 hours.

ahhhh us europeans are saying YES to excellence 

5 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Dont forget Miss Latinamerica, DTN was doing +1M just with Mexico and Brazil lmao :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.