is it finally time to admit Taylor has surpassed Madonna?

DTF

Atrl decides  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• No
    • Yes
    • Abstain

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thequeenofpopmadonna

• GlamSlam

• JaXXXon

• WildHeart

pathetic and desperate like his inflated idol.

he just swapped and manipulated  and reversed the result because people know the truth which is not in his idol's favor.

the answer no was winning as high as 64% yesterday but he switched the whole poll to manipulate the result.

then why dont you just write her disposable forgotten stories and songs in your girly swiftie dairy rather than polluting it here?

need to report

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

No she has not but that does not mean she won't.

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

No she has not but that does not mean she won't.

I agree with the poll. Taylor is the greatest female artist of all time. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

a manipulated and swapped poll. she aint it delulu

stop being 'desperate'

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/29/2023 at 8:59 PM, LikeATattoo said:

I’m curious; who do y’all think is the more talented musician between Madonna and Taylor? And why?

…Anyone?

• Haha 1

I would love to know who's picking up the reports in this sham of a thread and why it's still open.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This thread needs to be deleted.

• Like 3

On 10/29/2023 at 12:48 AM, DTF said:

edit: according to respected publication Billboard she has already surpassed MJ

https://www.billboard.com/pro/taylor-swift-1989-lose-listeners-taylors-version/

edit 2: HDD confirms Taylor will have a sixth million-plus album debut week, Madonna has not even achieved one

edit 3: "Switched yes and no options around because the votes weren't going my way".

:rip:

• Like 5

The OP is kind of iconic for this, like some of these girls are actually having aneurysms over a goddamn internet poll :deadbanana2:

I didn’t care when Taylor was losing before and I don’t care that she’s “winning” now and neither should y’all :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

By the way, this embarrassing kind of behaviour is exactly the reason why nobody takes you Swifties seriously. The Madonna vs. Gaga stan wars back in the day were crazy and over the top too, but the Little Monsters had way too much dignity to ever sink this low. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The OP is kind of iconic for this, like some of these girls are actually having aneurysms over a goddamn internet poll :deadbanana2:

I didn’t care when Taylor was losing before and I don’t care that she’s “winning” now and neither should y’all :rip:

It's the poor sportsmanship that proves how much of a sore loser the OP is, and has very little to do with Madonna fans winning.

Edited by GlamSlam
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

tbf, it needed to be deleted days ago. The question was asked and answered.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

tbf, it needed to be deleted days ago. The question was asked and answered.

I mean, the mods don’t close threads just because the title gets answered. Up until this option switch this thread hadn’t really broken any rules (and I still don’t actually know if the poll switch is a rule violation, it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it happen :rip:) but I feel like you guys might be taking the question a little personally.

14 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

It's the poor sportsmanship that proves how much of a sore loser the OP is, and has very little to do with Madonna fans winning.

but…, someone a couple posts up said Little Monsters never “stooped this low” as if anyone has been personally affected by this harmless bait and switch?? The OP didn’t stoop to some sort of inhumane, vile, criminal action and it’s a little silly to pretend that’s the case.

You’re right it’s poor sportsmanship but it’s also laughable. If a Madonna fan had made this thread and switched the poll to say “no — Taylor has NOT surpassed Madonna” I would personally find that just as funny.

I’m not saying you guys should view it in the same lens as me but I definitely don’t think it should be as vilified as it’s becoming rn