Everything Everything - 'Mountainhead'

JoeAg

7th studio album from the contentious, forward-thinking art rockers to be released on March 1st, 2024!

cd651f9a3154ee906be4ac2fda2ed677.900x900

lead single “Cold Reactor” out now

• Like 2

tbh Cold Reactor is their best single this decade

I didn’t love Re-Animator and Raw Data Feel tbh :deadbanana4: I tried hard to like both of them because their first four albums are incredible (Get to Heaven being among my 50 fav albums of all time) but they just didn’t click unfortunately other than a few tracks (Jennifer is an amazzzzing song!)

this single, this aesthetic… giving me a lot of hope!! this feels like a return to form

Raw Data Feel is their best album after Get to Heaven, and this single is unreal. Their melodies keep getting better and better. The hook is beautiful, probably one of their best ones ever.

• Like 1

I’m sorry Satan!

orNSAA1.gif

and I can’t stop the ringing in your ears, when everything we love becomes a picture of a SIMULATION!

orNSAA1.gif

it wakes me in the middle of the night, I love you like an atom bomb but I’ve become a COLD REACTOR!

orNSAA1.gif

On 10/29/2023 at 2:02 AM, TrueBlood said:

Raw Data Feel is their best album after Get to Heaven, and this single is unreal. Their melodies keep getting better and better. The hook is beautiful, probably one of their best ones ever.

Totally agree. I thought their 2020 album was good enough and didn't really care for their 2017 album, but really got into Raw Data Feel. And I've just played this single and it's GREAT, even better than anything on RDF even.

I initially thought "Wow the album's coming already? That was fast" but I guess it'll basically be 2 years by the time the album is out.

• 3 weeks later...

I really love the new single! 2 for 2 so far, it's giving Get to Heaven 2.0 era for me :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't give RDF a chance when it came out cause I was bored of the Radiohead cosplay on their last two albums, but I heard it for the first time a few days ago and now I can't listen to anything else. :jonny5: 

I'm quite literally not ready for another new album. 

I really hope Wild Guess is the next To the Blade :jonny5: one of my favorite opening tracks EVER

• 1 month later...

snippet of The End of the Contender is beautiful and new wave-y

it's kind of giving Rapture by Blondie :WAP:

• 5 weeks later...

not even done with my first listen of TEotC and I can confidently say: this is gonna be just as good as Get to Heaven :wanda: I am FLOORED

• 2 weeks later...

the way Raw Data Feel has randomly started growing on me more?? for real, I’m now confident in saying that they only have one dud album (Re-Animator) which is insane :wanda: and even that album, whose rushed nature is too noticeable, has the incredible song The Actor on it. they might honestly be the most consistent band in the altsphere in the 21st century?? 

• 3 weeks later...

starting my first listen rn :heart2:

the way this is their best album since Get to Heaven lol :katie2:

• Thanks 1

This album is everything.

• 2 weeks later...

They really started coming for blood after Re-Animator.

RDF and Mountainhead, just inject them directly into my veins. :jamming:

Seeing them live in a few weeks. Enter the Mirror is going to kill me off for good. 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.