HDD: "1989 (Taylor's Version)" 1,586,516; beats Midnights, 10 albums top 40

Squall

10 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

You would think the way you all find clues regarding her music, you would think you understand what context clues is :dies:

That girl said “I f-ed up so instead of working out something or finding other ways to garner profit, I’m going to make these people buy the same s*** twice so I get more rich. Oh, and I’m going to charge you a leg and an arm to see me on tour too. But I’m going to add in the scraps that weren’t good enough to put on the albums and a photoshoot, so that it can seem more personable to the fans”

I love it :WAP: I want her to do a Masterclass on the business side of Taylor Swift - the brand, because it’s incredible 

Streaming is free, and her tickets were quite affordable with dynamic pricing turned off. Try harder with your trolling next time 

• Like 1

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Enrique523

• Cruel Summer

• PoisonedIvy

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Why you going back and forth with me? It’s not an argument hun. Of course it is important to her. It brings in the dollars. I just find it hilarious and genius how she has positioned it and once you stand back and look at it, you’re like “ohhhhh”.

Her team is incredibly smart 

No one is going "back and forth" with you, it's not my fault if the only thing you seem to think about is money :skull: The fact she's making profits doesn't mean her approach isn't sincere. The TV could have been a total flop, most of them were recorded before she even knew how they would be received. Not sure how her being generous with the content makes her more money greedy, but whatever.

• Like 1

I'm not even a fan of Taylor beyond just casually enjoying a few songs here and there, but this is unfathomably massive :deadbanana4: Literally not a single other musical act alive right now is coming anywhere close to touching her in commercial success. The "female Beatles" label isn't an exaggeration anymore.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

That is crazy to me. I thought it would clear a million but did not expect it to get close to Midnights

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Alexander said:

You would think the way you all find clues regarding her music, you would think you understand what context clues is :dies:

That girl said “I f-ed up so instead of working out something or finding other ways to garner profit, I’m going to make these people buy the same s*** twice so I get more rich. Oh, and I’m going to charge you a leg and an arm to see me on tour too. But I’m going to add in the scraps that weren’t good enough to put on the albums and a photoshoot, so that it can seem more personable to the fans”

I love it :WAP: I want her to do a Masterclass on the business side of Taylor Swift - the brand, because it’s incredible 

Where did she “make” people buy her stuff?? It was all voluntary. Like literally an insane take

She’s such a legend it’s unbelievable. I’m in disbelief. How is the slayage so damn big?

1 minute ago, olivethetree said:

Where did she “make” people buy her stuff?? It was all voluntary. Like literally an insane take

Some users have a hard time grappling with the fact that millions of people actually want to buy Taylor's music, and not that of their faves :ryan3:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

The unprecedented slayage is a bit much

I really don’t think another artist is going to outdo this kind of success for the rest of history

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not this stomping the OG (which had two versions) compared to TV’s 12(?) :gaycatx:

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

Not this stomping the OG (which had two versions) compared to TV’s 12(?) :gaycatx:

There are 5 variants across the various formats that all albums are released on :heart2:

Not that that matters, Olivia’s GUTS had about 12 variants available on all formats and didn’t even pull 1/7 of this total 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

You don’t even know how to troll. Coping is just too much. 
OT: Hope it surpasses Midnights total. 

Even "imperial phase" as a word for her career right now isn't cutting it anymore cause you can apply that to just any artist being in their most commercially successful era. This level of unique historic success deserves its own word. 

Not this pulling numbers without a video or promo, we will get crumbs for Reputa and Mixtape :rip:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if her next album debuts with 2 Million at this point. 

100% 

19 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Not ATRL crashing JUST as i was going into this thread :rip:

Same :rip:

Impressive numbers, not surprised about the usuals fuming:skeleton:

• Haha 1

Pffff, truly her imperial era :deadbanana2:

As I said early.

She's unfkwitable.

My goodness.

I can't even describe how impressed I am...this is astounding.:clap3:

All You Had to Was Slay’s impact :WAP:

• Like 2

Dr. Alexander
2 hours ago, Dephira said:

Streaming is free, and her tickets were quite affordable with dynamic pricing turned off. Try harder with your trolling next time 

Girl stfu. Ain’t nobody trolling but you. I’m about sick of you hoes. The girl is making money, as she should. And if I want to point out the fact she’s doing everything to get the money she wants, then I can. Ain’t nothing wrong with getting money. Get money b****.

Edited by Dr. Alexander
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.