Singers you Miss the Most?

AvadaKedavra

Do you have any female or male singers you feel like you miss a lot?
youre dying and screaming for them to release new records?    :giraffe:

Do you feel like the music landscape is very empty-souless without them and their music? 
or you get tired with some of the top singers or newcomers today :eli:

Who you miss and why? 

I miss Madonna music. She's actively touring but she's takin too much time to release a new album and her albums are so diverse-ecletic and sacred. I just want another interesting music collection from her

fbc79f551fde-madonna.jpg

I miss Gaga so so much.  Even if she's not as invested as before her weirdness is needed today in a sea of safe singers.
Her brand of Pop is very unique and Special

bbLc-H4LZsGO8-WjNtPE6GTO5YJoMucSPlzC3oHPANS948X9wRgSDfB65ufpk1l0rTyXUPPM0shS7cU=w544-h544-p-l90-rj

Katy Perry.  Yes i miss her quirky sense of humour and her messyness and sometimes her cutesy stuff too
I want new themed videos

15948714_web1_Katy-Perry_Photo-Credit_-Christine-Hahn.jpg?crop=1

Rihanna. Her dancehall-tropicalesque bops. Her sexyness and edgy vibes.
Her retirement is one of the worst things to happen to Music

rihanna-retrato-instagram-1080x675.jpg

Yes. She's in her homewrecker ways with sponge now but i miss her dominating the charts. She always give dope r&b pop bangerz

como-hacer-el-peinado-de-ariana-grande.jpg

I want a new Mariah Album.  Caution was fantastic. I know she has it in her for another great project

Mariah-Carey-American-pop-singer-2019.jpg

Can we have a new album from her? She always reinvent herself.
I miss Britney too but brit deserves a time for herself-to heal

Christina-Aguilera:-Photoshoot-for-Lidl-2018--02.jpg

Yes theyre like retired but i really miss the music from these ladies and nelly. Glad nelly is coming next year probably :gaycat:
58384259_1310660395747894_8542683088386260992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=7f8c78&_nc_ohc=_cgYTSJDHFgAX--edgT&_nc_ht=scontent.fbog8-1.fna&oh=00_AfC5uzz37ebq1o2TlFfMbojZylBBwPtiQeu_uw4mLqpjHA&oe=65647CAD

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I miss Mariah a lot. I wish she would just release a lots of materials. New or old and she is actually doing that.

i don’t miss Lady Gaga anymore i realised. She is making the simplest thing so complicated and hard for herself that it always ends up being a disappointment. Very sad because she is very creative and smart but that we after 2 years still don’t have that tour film… 

I can live without Rihanna releasing music but i miss her on the radios. I felt summer thanks to her non stop music releases. Thats why Break it off, sos, umbrella, wild thoughts, man down all hit different to me. All were all over the radios during summer and i miss that. 

11 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Britney Spears

Ariana Grande

Rihanna

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Bring pop back :gaycat6:

Lets cry sister/sistrens :chick3::monkey: this is a thread for us to cry and scream to the void

IEqR81v.gif tp54ZJs.gifssvxX14.gif

aVhiB4w.gifhAnpPm3.gifazJXlSi.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Sky Ferreira 

• Like 1

Sky Ferreira, Sade, Lauryn Hill, Patti Smith, Erykah Badu, Nil Karaibrahimgil, Robyn, St Vincent, and mostly, Amy Winehouse and David Bowie

• Like 1

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Nil Karaibrahimgil

helppp what:ahh:how do you know her

I do wish we got to hear more from Aaliyah and Amy Winehouse. Gone too soon, obviously. 

I’d like to see Kelly Roland breakaway from R&B and really get into pop. Maybe it’s too late, but she can still try. It’s clear she had the potential for it.

Alicia Keys needs to stop being so corporate and commercial. She needs to go back to her roots more than anyone. (Even though she has put out some gems here and there, but it’s not enough) 

• Like 2

Gaga, Rihanna & of course Shakira, but at this point with Shakira is like a whatever she takes 2 steps forward 5 backwards. Always wasting hype.

Namie Amuro. I understand why she retired and I think it was a perfect ending for her iconic career in Japan but still I wish we got more music from her. 

I wish Lady Gaga was more active.

• Thanks 2

my two faves :deadbanana2:

this is greedy of me but i miss arca too, she released the incendio video like three days ago but i would love new arca 

Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears. 

Also I need another Dua Lipa album 

Little Mix and Namie Amuro

I miss november releases from LM so so much :chick3:

On the other hand, Namie seemed pretty tired of music and touring but she would always serve a bop there and there

Hilary Duff

Fergie

Hoku

Jordan Pruitt

Vanessa Hudgens

The Pussycat Dolls

Lindsay Lohan

Raven-Symone (whoever missed her pop masterpiece of a self-titled album, shame on you!)

Janet

Christina Perri... I loved her first 2 albums so much but onfortunately she literally makes lullaby's for babies now fml

• Like 1

Lowkey miss Fifth Harmony (4H) and One Direction. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.