Spotify: 1989TV becomes the most streamed female album in single day excluding the US

HappierJealousy

11 minutes ago, Kimbra said:

What the hell are these qualifiers?

Most streams in a day excluding the US is a hard concept? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Yoko said:

what’s with these comments im pretty sure no one is calling taylor local in 2023:deadbanana2:

you'd be surprised! :ryan3:

OT: Local to the Milky Way. Where are the streams from the other Galaxies?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

Broke Midnights’ record

Biggest Spotify streams outside the US in a single day

1989 (Taylor's Version) — 100M
Midnights — 97M

Change the title with female album or I'll report it to your manager. Bad Bunny's "UVST" and "Nadie sabe lo que va a pasar mañana" did 113M outside the US
:ryan3:

Edited by unclefloprry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well this kills the local rumors for good 

But OTHs told me her success is fanbase-driven and that only white american teenage girls listen to her? What happened?

I'm shocked she was able to do this considering my grandma in Bosnia and Herzegovina did not stream the album yesterday 

And people are STILL unironically trying to say she's local :ahh:

4 hours ago, Yoko said:

what’s with these comments im pretty sure no one is calling taylor local in 2023:deadbanana2:

Several people absolutely did in some recent threads.

1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

But OTHs told me her success is fanbase-driven and that only white american teenage girls listen to her? What happened?

Funny how Swifties managed to stay teenage girls for over 17 years, they cracked the code for eternal life :duca:

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Change the title with female album or I'll report it to your manager. Bad Bunny's "UVST" and "Nadie sabe lo que va a pasar mañana" did 113M outside the US

But how much did Bad Bunny do in pure sales on top of the streams? Also, love Dua but she ain't touching those numbers, trust me

3 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Jesus, I ‘m thinking about use the “female album” or “English album” and end up forgetting to use any of them
:rogue:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.