UAW and Ford reach deal that could end strikes

Bears01

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ congrats to them and I hope it’s a great deal for the workers.Β 

Happy to see workers striking against these greedy companies and having their demands met. I feel like we've seen more high profile strikes this year then we've ever witnessed or have I just been out of the loop for long? Either way I'm hoping to see more and more workers across all sectors and industries continue to demand better from these leechful corporations.Β 

8 hours ago, GhostBox said:

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ congrats to them and I hope it’s a great deal for the workers.Β 

Depends, the automakers have been quietly shifting production outside of US. With the push for the end of gas powered vehicles, GM is closing old US plants and building new EV production in Mexico. This will just accelerate the process and push the other automakers to follow GM's lead. Wouldn't be surprised that by the end of this contract there is a huge drop in actual US auto workers covered by it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.