18 dead and 13 injured in Maine mass shooting, suspect found dead by suicide from gun

Espresso

"Found dead" 

I wonder what he died from?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• St. Charles

• Bears01

Just now, St. Charles said:

"Found dead" 

He probably offed himself because he was gonna spend life in prison or get the death penalty 

Rest in Hell monster 

2 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

"Found dead" 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

He probably offed himself because he was gonna spend life in prison or get the death penalty 

Rest in Hell monster 

Just confirmed suicide by AP source. OP updated.

9 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

"Found dead" 

According to news, it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

So he did all this because apparently he didn't like multiculturalism, and went to a heavily black area (for Maine anyway). But... it seems like every single person killed was white? So so stupid. 

The POS should've just done this from the start, but he had to destroy hundreds of lives first. Rot in hell, scum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, St. Charles said:

So he did all this because apparently he didn't like multiculturalism, and went to a heavily black area (for Maine anyway). But... it seems like every single person killed was white? So so stupid. 

From what I’ve heard, this motive was a hoax. Not that it helps, but it makes it less confusing.

I wonder if americans understand just how insane it looks to people from other countries to live without gun control.

I couldn't imagine living in fear of getting shot down every time I left my house. It's just so insane and otherworldly to me but it's y'alls reality.

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

I wonder if americans understand just how insane it looks to people from other countries to live without gun control.

I couldn't imagine living in fear of getting shot down every time I left my house. It's just so insane and otherworldly to me but it's y'alls reality.

We have terrorists in Europe that do the same thing

The dude was in a mental institution, was hearing voices and tried to do this on an army base. He was mentally ill and shouldn’t have been let out. This isn’t rocket science. 

On 10/25/2023 at 10:11 PM, MusicLoverDude said:

Ugh and I was just thinking today that we hadn't had a mass shooting in awhile.

F this. RIP to all the victims 

Nah there was one a month ago at a town fair 

they always happen it’s just not major news all the time 

On 10/28/2023 at 7:02 PM, Take Me Apart said:

We have terrorists in Europe that do the same thing

Next to american gun men going on a killing spree, terrorists at least have a background of being radicalized, a whole history and culture where they are being mostreated by the west. Not that it makes terrorists right, but it is some kind of motive, also they have to really work to get guns.

Americans are being radicalized by mainstream media, twitter and are given access to all the guns they want. They feel victims of society at the same time they have easier lives than 99% of the world. Everything is easy and a middle class person can consume everything they want.

Come here to Brazil where we have REAL difficulties. People who are starving, people who are 4 hours into a bus everyday to commute to a low paying job and then going back to the favela where they live in terrible conditions. 

We started having gun boys at schools after our last super dumb president made it easier to get guns. So the kids get the guns from their father who bought it "to protect the family" but it ends up with them killing the family or going into school to kill their classmates and teachers.

Gun control is the way to go!

I don’t understand why gunmakers haven’t implemented a fingerprint activated unlocking system for personal firearms. Every gun purchase goes on a national registry, and fingerprint access can be remotely disabled if the owner has a domestic violence charge, violent mental health issues, etc. It feels like something even some republicans in congress would support, and it would  prevent a lot of these shootings.

On 10/29/2023 at 2:31 PM, Horizon Flame said:

The dude was in a mental institution, was hearing voices and tried to do this on an army base. He was mentally ill and shouldn’t have been let out. This isn’t rocket science. 

And the vast vast majority of Americans support these measures, but they’ll never happen because of a few dozen congressman in DC who rely on money from the gun lobby. 

7 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

I don’t understand why gunmakers haven’t implemented a fingerprint activated unlocking system for personal firearms. Every gun purchase goes on a national registry, and fingerprint access can be remotely disabled if the owner has a domestic violence charge, violent mental health issues, etc. It feels like something even some republicans in congress would support, and it would  prevent a lot of these shootings.

nice ideals. but it would be so costly and also what the hell they gonna do with the millions current guns?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.