18 dead and 13 injured in Maine mass shooting, suspect found dead by suicide from gun

Espresso

This is so awful, may this rat rots in hell.  Thoughts and prayers to all the affected families who lost their love ones.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• St. Charles

• Bears01

The fact that there are people that have issue with requiring background checks before someone can acquire weapons is just so :psyduck:

Edited by brazil

20 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

And nothing will be done. I'm so tired

Nothing will be done because a lot of politicians are in bed with the NRA, and gun restrictions aren’t popular with the American public at large: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Ballot_Measure_114

This is in one of the bluest states in the country. It’s too engrained in the American way of life at this point, as heartbreaking as that is. 

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

how could this terrorist still be on the loose 

He's ex-military so he probably is in "combat mode" which means he knows how to hide and move around stealthily.

I’m literally heartbroken. Most young ppl go bowling. I feel like crying. 

FWCK THE UNUNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! tired of this bs

Ugh and I was just thinking today that we hadn't had a mass shooting in awhile.

F this. RIP to all the victims 

JohnWayneHolland

This is so terrifying, one of the main reasons why I would never got to that country :biblionana:

RIP to all the deceased and my condolences to the families.

And the endless cycle continues.

Mass shooting -> thoughts and prayers -> nothing happens -> mass shooting

I'm tired of living in this country. RIP to the victims... Even though nothing I say is good enough.

Edited by Miss Show Business
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seriously, what the F+CK is wrong with that country and how can y'all live like that? It's honestly insane. 

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I’d move to another country how can y’all live in constant fear. 

We’ve sort of just gotten used to it. “If it happens it happens” :rip: 

32 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

He's ex-military so he probably is in "combat mode" which means he knows how to hide and move around stealthily.

So sad that he’s probably ****** up from PTSD and never got any cheap/affordable access to mental health services to help him recover. 

Our country really treats veterans like **** and then we have war trained mentally ill people have easy access to assault guns

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Espresso said:

What a sad place to live. Y'all Americans have money, but literally nothing else. 

Police just put out a BOLO for a second suspicious vehicle over the scanner: Brown Ford F-150 pickup truck with cap and veteran plates circling the area, maybe conspiring with the shooter/involved

Edit: Updated vehicle info.

Edited by BeenTheShit

In terms of casualties, this would be the third largest mass shooting in US history. Only pulse and Las Vegas being higher.

Just now, St. Charles said:

In terms of casualties, this would be the third largest mass shooting in US history. Only pulse and Las Vegas being higher (by casualties).

Sadly the death count will probably rise since an AR-15-style rifle was used.  A lot of victims initially live but then pass away at the hospital due to the severity of their wounds. :frown:

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Nothing will be done because a lot of politicians are in bed with the NRA, and gun restrictions aren’t popular with the American public at large: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Ballot_Measure_114

This is in one of the bluest states in the country. It’s too engrained in the American way of life at this point, as heartbreaking as that is. 

Oregon is not one of the bluest states (15th as of the last election), the ballot had more restrictive measures than most suggest for nationwide reform, and the ballot still passed.

4 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Sadly the death count will probably rise since an AR-15-style rifle was used.  A lot of victims initially live but then pass away at the hospital due to the severity of their wounds. :frown:

Yeah this could legit end up being deadlier than pulse. :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.