• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• réveuse

• Communion

• airplane

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s disgusting to try and discount human tragedy like this.  He has so convincingly damaged his reputation.  

• Like 9

I will pop champagne the day he croaks. Disgusting pig.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 8

His death cannot come soon enough and hopefully it’s an excruciating one. 

• Like 7

Are they reported by Hamas or an official source?

• Thumbs Down 1

Even stan wars sound smarter than this stupid statement. A true ingorant, senile Zionist. 

• Like 8

That's disrespectful towards all the dead people and their families.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I literally can't believe we're reliving the 9/11 years!!! I literally can't believe that voting for Biden literally did the opposite of what was promised and moved the Democratic Party *to the right*!!! We're literally witnessing genocide denial!!!

6 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

They're reported by the Palestinian Ministry of Health and verified by the UN. 

Biden is literally going against the leading human rights organizations in the world by suggesting the death toll is made up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Hm yeah, he’s so not gonna get re-elected. Saying stupid things like this makes him come off as even more senile and corrupt (it’s kinda a shame bc COVID and the stufend debts were handled quite well by him from what I’ve read). Hoping for the sake of the world democrats aren’t pushing for him as candidate. 

44 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The health ministry of Palestine 

7 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

I told myself I wasn't going to boil my blood over the horrific ways Zionists and white supremacists are running the world. I know that, for a fact, that we can keep screaming, begging, shouting, pleading for help, advocating for justice, but nothing will ever change, for as long as the world is run by a bunch of maniacs and psychos on a power trip. I know, you'll tell that I have to speak up, that every word I say in support of the innocent, could make a change to the world; but the more I speak, the more damage I see happening to them, the more I try to voice my opinion, I see my posts either get shut down or removed, even when I'm not cussing or resorting to personal attacks. I am tired of this. I am sick and tired of this injustice, and I know that I being in denial won't help either, they are helpless and we are helpless too. We are here typing words, trying to spread the truth, which generations before us have tried to attempt as well, but nothing ever changed. They're still dying, losing their homes and loved ones, while we sit in front of cell phones, ipads and laptops (things they can't even buy or afford let alone wish for), typing a bunch of words, with priviliged and safe homes and in war-free countries; in hopes that it reaches to someone that has the authority to make a change but who are we ******* kidding? All the big and influential platforms are also owned, controlled and run by them. The UN is fake. Unicef is fake. All these organizations pretending to be so affected are fake, well most of them. All the "help" is barely reaching them, most of it is all barred and burnt by the Zionists, while the media tries to make the masses believe that all this aid is being safely transported to them. Even if a small portion is, it's NEVER enough, and will never be enough. I said I wasn't going to boil my blood, but here I am fuming and boiling, with helplessness, hoping for a miracle to come their way and end the misery that they have to go through and witness every single day in their lives. I won't be visiting this section for a while, or participate in such conversations, I just can't with politics. Call me weak, but **** it, I am weak and I can't help the ones in need. I am sorry.

I actually love this post.

• Like 1

Not only will I not be voting for this man, I will be actively campaigning against him. 

He is no different than Trump and in many ways has proven to be worse. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Not only will I not be voting for this man, I will be actively campaigning against him. 

He is no different than Trump and in many ways has proven to be worse. 

Yup, he's on Trump level.

this is so disgusting and awful. he's literally a Democratic Trump.

Edited by mons†er
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.